• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Linnie behind

kiertje

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Kira
Hey everyone,

I've had my eyes on a linnie. This one hatched 5 days later than the other, that's why there weren't any worries about the delay. Only right he/ she is 6 weeks old and still behind compared to the other sibings. The picture I've received is from yesterday. It has started climbing around a few days ago and evertrhing else seems fine. Just wanted to hear your thought. I've had two sick birdies and before that always had a soft heart for sick/ problemed animals. Only it also starts becoming rough for me because they pass away quickly or sooner than the life expectancy.
received_1423273731898697.jpeg

Dona

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Kira, just darling. Is she an olive or dark green? it might just the angle of the pic, but she/he does look younger than 6 weeks. I looked back at Gigi's pics. Here she is when I brought her home at 5 weeks, 5 days, and honestly she looks nearly the same as now at 5 years.

1703349449158.jpeg

kiertje

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Kira
Kira, just darling. Is she an olive or dark green? it might just the angle of the pic, but she/he does look younger than 6 weeks. I looked back at Gigi's pics. Here she is when I brought her home at 5 weeks, 5 days, and honestly she looks nearly the same as now at 5 years.

View attachment 439406
Uhm not sure but parents are grey and green. She is 6 weeks, her siblings 6 weeks and 5 days. They do look how they normally look like, just this one doesn't. That's why I am really questioning it.

Dona

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I understand why you're worried. You've been through so much. I would try to get the healthiest chick I could find. Are the older chicks available too?

kiertje

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Kira
I understand why you're worried. You've been through so much. I would try to get the healthiest chick I could find. Are the older chicks available too?
No sadly those have been adopted. I guess just waiting a bit longer.