• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Latest Pics of Astro and Venus (Her head feathers are gone and she is yellow)

Tinta

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
She's beautiful, but doesn't look quite as yellow as I pictured. :p
Hope she gets more so.

Birdbabe

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
She does look like a vulture, they are beautiful .

Hrtofau2

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Summer
Lurking through to check out what exactly one of these was, I was shocked to discover that I have actually seen one of these in person!
Back in my home town in Nevada, the local bird store also boarded birds for families who where going on vacation. (It was a great way to "see" all the types of adlut parrots out there without having many "store" birds!) Anyway I remember seeing the one there and asking what was wrong with it. Because it was VERY agitated. The store owner told me that she was just fine just "very hormonal" and they where working to get her into a breeding program for the owners. She was at the store for just a short time before (presumably) finding its way to a breeding facility. She appeared to be a pretty neat parrot though!

cosmolove

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Erica (:
She looks like a very cute little vulture! ;)

Sadieladie1994

Riding the Skies
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Peggy
And they like meat. •At least mine is a very nice and friendly bird but they can be very shy with new people. •Their call is so much different than other parrots. •It sounds like a distress call and she will do this is she feels I should have given her more nuts!

Pet did not loose head feathers but did get some color change. •I still really don't know if she is male or female but for now have been calling her a girl.

Tom B

Walking the driveway
shes beautiful :) (where are they from in the wild)?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

LizandShadow

Strolling the yard
Real Name
liz
I have a deposit on a baby who hasn't been sexed, I was hoping for a boy. Now I'm not so sure:laughing12: