• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lafeber's Instant Nutri-start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daema

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kas
Has anyone ever used this product, and, if so, what is your rating on it? Would you recommend it? I've been using Kaytee's Exact hand-feeding formula, but I'm weary about it since their recall earlier this year that killed many babies, and I know I will have many more baby birds in the future, so I'm just a little paranoid about another recall occurring later down the road.

melissasparrots

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I've never used it and never heard of any major breeders using it either. I'm using Zupreem Embrace this year. Non-recalled kaytee should also be good. Truthfully, I'd use either of those before Lafeber. I think lafeber might have had a recall of their own earlier this year.

Daema

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kas
I've never used it and never heard of any major breeders using it either. I'm using Zupreem Embrace this year. Non-recalled kaytee should also be good. Truthfully, I'd use either of those before Lafeber. I think lafeber might have had a recall of their own earlier this year.
Oh :I ... Oh well, I guess I'll stick with Kaytee's for now

Purdysboy

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Joseph
I've used this formula and I am a big fan of it. My babies grew fast and healthy and it was very easy for them to digest, unlike Kaytee.

myrka2004

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Marina
I never see this before....
I was used Pretty Bird Handrearing Formula and my baby loved and I liked how it smells....
don't like at all Kaytee as it smells not yammy....and my baby was not wanna to fed by this...

Status
Not open for further replies.