• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lafeber price increase November 1st

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]

An important announcement regarding our pricing in the US: there will be a minimal price increase beginning November 1st. We value your loyalty as customers, so we want to be fully transparent in explaining why.

We select high quality, human-grade ingredients, a quality level higher than found in most grocery stores, and they have become more expensive. When faced with the choice of keeping the prices the same with lower quality ingredients, or choosing the best possible ingredients with higher prices, we naturally chose best ingredients. The health of our feathered family members is our primary focus.

We wanted to let you know in advance so that you can make one or more orders of your favorite foods before the price increase November 1st. We truly appreciate your business and for supporting us to continue creating premium food for our feathered companions.
From all of us at Lafeber - thank you!

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Thanks! Guess I better place some orders now.

Toy

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Anyone try the veggie nutriberries? I usually get the classic type, but saw the veggie type & wondered if your birds like them. I buy them by the 20lb box & store them in glass gallon jars with 2 layers of wax paper, in my basement where it's dark & cool.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Anyone try the veggie nutriberries? I usually get the classic type, but saw the veggie type & wondered if your birds like them. I buy them by the 20lb box & store them in glass gallon jars with 2 layers of wax paper, in my basement where it's dark & cool.
Veggie and Tropical are the only two that Ripley really cares for!

Tiel Feathers

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Deanna
Thanks for the heads up! My birds like the Sunny Orchard, El Paso, and Veggie ones.

Wardy

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

An important announcement regarding our pricing in the US: there will be a minimal price increase beginning November 1st. We value your loyalty as customers, so we want to be fully transparent in explaining why.

We select high quality, human-grade ingredients, a quality level higher than found in most grocery stores, and they have become more expensive. When faced with the choice of keeping the prices the same with lower quality ingredients, or choosing the best possible ingredients with higher prices, we naturally chose best ingredients. The health of our feathered family members is our primary focus.

We wanted to let you know in advance so that you can make one or more orders of your favorite foods before the price increase November 1st. We truly appreciate your business and for supporting us to continue creating premium food for our feathered companions.
From all of us at Lafeber - thank you!
No mention of the UK ?

My girls are actually eating the veggie right now but to be fair there isnt a flavour they wont eat i currently have a bag of each type.

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]

April

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thanks for the update,I just bought a bunch of different flavors so I'm set for awhile but I'll keep that in mind for my next order.