• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Lafaber Senior nutirberies ?

scott199

Walking the driveway
I do, I am just not sure what the cost to send to you would be. Probably not worth it honestly. Are you looking for supplements as in milk thistle?

If so, Morning Bird may be carried by the place you can buy from.
Hi.

no not really supplements, hes fine, he has harrisons as his staple, fresh fruit+veg and such, but he has a Avi-Cakes or nutriberry for dinner/snacks and in his foragers etc.

i seen this and thought it would be far better than the standard nutri-berrie and would also give him more variety in his food, im a firm believer of "little of everything" type thing, the more mixture the better for him and i really like the fact its slightly more tailored to older birds and having milk thistle and other such stuff in his diet can only be a good thing.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Hi.

no not really supplements, hes fine, he has harrisons as his staple, fresh fruit+veg and such, but he has a Avi-Cakes or nutriberry for dinner/snacks and in his foragers etc.

i seen this and thought it would be far better than the standard nutri-berrie and would also give him more variety in his food, im a firm believer of "little of everything" type thing, the more mixture the better for him and i really like the fact its slightly more tailored to older birds and having milk thistle and other such stuff in his diet can only be a good thing.
You can for sure add dandelion greens, and milk thistle seeds. If you have no known medical issues, or deficiencies, a well rounded diet of fresh foods and pellets sounds good!

;)

scott199

Walking the driveway
I do, I am just not sure what the cost to send to you would be. Probably not worth it honestly. Are you looking for supplements as in milk thistle?

If so, Morning Bird may be carried by the place you can buy from.
hi

what is morning bird ?

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Last edited:

Blueberry

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Lulu
Do you know why?
Nope... Lafebar claims nutriberries are gmo- free.. We have almost every other kind here in the EU.
The problem lies in the addition of glucosamine and chondroitin that are listed as active ingridients.
All importers (even if it is in a bird food) must get a special permit at the agency for safety of drugs.
(i.e. i cannot simply order glucosamine from the US, it would be confiscated at customs.)

@scott199 maybe we could pressure the importer to get the permit ;)