• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Kell (cozynestbox, this is for you (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brigidt36

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
Max trying the Fan Nuts (I think it's the fan nuts, lol). I was videoing outside th4e room so as not to startle him. I think they are a hit with him, so far he's the only one who tried them. Thanks so much for the introductory offer. The video's aren't too good, but I am so excited I wanted to share.

Thanks again!!!

The Cozy Nestbox

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly
You did good, girlfriend, catching him tasting his first palm nut! I agree, I think he likes it! :D

Thank you so much for the videos! I can't tell you how much I love seeing birds in other parts of the country enjoying the nuts I personally harvest and pack up for them. I hope he will enjoy the Queen and Foxtail Palm nuts as much! Let me know, okay?

Brigidt36

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
I sure will let you know. Kiwi is trying them now :) but he dropped them as soon as he saw the camera, lol

The Cozy Nestbox

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Kelly
I sure will let you know. Kiwi is trying them now :) but he dropped them as soon as he saw the camera, lol
I run into that problem all the time with my birds. Doesn't it just drive you mad? Just when they are doing something that I'm dying to film, they'll see the camera and drop what their doing and come to me. I can't tell you the number of great shots or vids I never got due to this. So when you talked in your first video of Max about how you had to stay out of the birdroom or else he'd stop what he was doing, I completely knew what you were saying. Zoom has become my best friend! :rofl:

If Max likes the little Fan Palm nuts, I think he will very much enjoy the others -- they are more fibrous and will require more effort on his part to get to the nut inside. He may not even realize for awhile that there is a nut there. I'll be looking forward to hearing more about Max and your other birds!

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
:yah: Brigid!! He likes them!

Boogie (CAG) is normally cautious of new things, but he took to the nuts like Max!

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
that is cool and he is gorgeous!!

Status
Not open for further replies.