• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SALE Kazoo Bird & Company's 3 Year Anniversary!

Rain Bow

Rollerblading along the road
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm looking for the Harrison's Adult Lifetime Fine (was gonna try anyhow). The Course, well, that I currently have & I'm chopping that up w/ a knife to put in his sprouts. The fine that may be just right for his bowl, I hope! He WILL not eat the pepper it just feeds the floor paper. :laughin: I'm not sure he ingests any pepper w/ his sprouts... I just say a prayer to the bird food gods. Lol!

So... I guess I'm gonna or wanting to try the fine but @ this point I'd even give the super fine a shot if you can only get your hands in that. With 1 floof I can only take a pound not 5. That's the other issue... I'd split one w/ someone. I vacuum seal mine & store it in my fridge so I don't need the actual Harrison's bag. I trust you as a vendor Claire so, if someone wants or is willing to have you do this w/ me... I'm game.

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
I'm looking for the Harrison's Adult Lifetime Fine (was gonna try anyhow). The Course, well, that I currently have & I'm chopping that up w/ a knife to put in his sprouts. The fine that may be just right for his bowl, I hope! He WILL not eat the pepper it just feeds the floor paper. :laughin: I'm not sure he ingests any pepper w/ his sprouts... I just say a prayer to the bird food gods. Lol!

So... I guess I'm gonna or wanting to try the fine but @ this point I'd even give the super fine a shot if you can only get your hands in that. With 1 floof I can only take a pound not 5. That's the other issue... I'd split one w/ someone. I vacuum seal mine & store it in my fridge so I don't need the actual Harrison's bag. I trust you as a vendor Claire so, if someone wants or is willing to have you do this w/ me... I'm game.
I have a slew of Harrison's on order due in this week. I would suggest the 1lb bag for you.

Superfine is very small for a Zon.

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
That's why I was thinking fine... If I have to sneak it into his sprouts to ensure he's getting the nutrition & the pellets are too big. IF that happens to be the case, I'll knife it up till it's gone & get superfine after that. Lol! Let me know when you get it in & my whole order can go thru @ 1 time.

I want to get the Kazoo sale so let me know if I need to put it thru early & do something for the harrison's after. Then you can ship it all in 1 pkg.

My pkg just keeps getting bigger... I added in that Momma Birds Bread Carribean now! By chance are you getting these pumkin seeds in soon? I wouldn't mind like 3...

Screenshot_20210216-124752~2.png

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
That's why I was thinking fine... If I have to sneak it into his sprouts to ensure he's getting the nutrition & the pellets are too big. IF that happens to be the case, I'll knife it up till it's gone & get superfine after that. Lol! Let me know when you get it in & my whole order can go thru @ 1 time.

I want to get the Kazoo sale so let me know if I need to put it thru early & do something for the harrison's after. Then you can ship it all in 1 pkg.

My pkg just keeps getting bigger... I added in that Momma Birds Bread Carribean now! By chance are you getting these pumkin seeds in soon? I wouldn't mind like 3...

View attachment 373500
I am sending off an order later today. I will get the pumpkin seeds in for you.

What Harrison's are you wanting? Lifetime fine, High potency? Superfine?

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Yes please fine, high

Rain Bow

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Claire, emailed me & posted guys! Awesome Customer Service!!!! :heart2:

This was all B4 I got here again between the 1st post today & the 2nd!

Love My Zons

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Claire
Claire, emailed me & posted guys! Awesome Customer Service!!!! :heart2:

This was all B4 I got here again between the 1st post today & the 2nd!
I usually respond right away, here via PM, tag and email. ;)