• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Just Tomatoes Product now at Perfectly Parrot

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerfectlyParrot

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kathy
Perfectly Parrot is now offering products from the Just Tomatoes company!

I absolutely LOVE these products. The Just Tomato Slices and the Just Fruit Munchies are a well loved favorite by both myself and my fids :dancing: I eat a lot of salads and these are perfect when you want that crunch but you don't want those fattening croutons (although sometimes you just must have croutons). Einstein, Mo and I have been known to sit down together and go through almost an entire tub of Fruit Munchies together :hehe:

They also work really well in in birdie breads or if you are going on a trip and want a nutritious snack along the way. They contain all the nutrients of fresh veggies and fruits and you can leave them out in your fids bowls without fear of spoilage!

Selection is limited to Just Peas, Just Corn, and Just Tomatoes for right now but I am hoping to expand what I carry soon (so any requests are more than welcome).

This will be another product that is shipped directly from Perfectly Parrot, here in the Heartland where the sun is shining at long last! :dance4:

Attachments

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
this sounds yummy!!! more neat stuff to add to my list :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.