• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Joining AA-And I never knew I had an addiction...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Hehe :)
My name is Natalie, and I was a hoverer over on The Perch, and a recent addition. However, there is talk about it ending and lots of drama, and someone kindly recommended this site in its stead so that I could continue to socialize with bird lovers like myself :dance5:

I am the proud parront of Archie, a gold capped conure, and have an adoption pending for Ella, a sun conure. I am just working on getting her and all of her toys and gadgets safely transferred into my home and prepping her for quarantine.

I also have a HUGE 100 lb lab mix named Major, his full sister from the same litter is owned by our friends and she only got to be 65 pounds, imagine our surprise with how big he has gotten! On the flip side of that, I have a 6 lb. pomeranian named Fia, who is queen the household and in charge around here. Her second in command is my cat, Amelia, who is her best friend (I'm serious, they play and plot together :p) and who is also a huge sweetheart, but is what I call a dwarf cat because she is teeny tiny. In a nice, quiet part of the house away from a lot of activity is Samara and Samael, our Tokay geckos that prefer to be part of our family from afar. As in "don't touch me, I can and will bite your finger off". Very beautiful to observe, but definitely not the cuddliest creatures. And finally, we have our fishes: Tupac, Biggie, Nemo, Konvict, Malakai, Jagger (aka FATTY), and we are pending the purchase of one Machiavelli to add to the tank as well :)

Thats my bunch! Oh, and of course my fiance Paul, who helps me feed all of these creatures along with feeding me, as he is chef as well as the manager of a Slumberland furniture outlet (so we have LOTS of furniture :hehe:).

Its so nice to be here!
Natalie, Archie's Mom

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
welcome I am glad you joined:hug8:

ortegah

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Heather Ortega
Welcome!!! You sure have quite a collection don't you? hehe I totally understand. I have two dogs(shelties), 3 birds, 180gallon saltwater tank and a ball python :D

Alex

Take a stroll down the Avenue!
you never knew you had an addiction. Give it a couple days, youll come begging for help ;)

Welcome to AA, glad to have you!

Birdlover

Avian Addiction!
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Glad to have you here Natalie! It should come with a warning... this does become an addictive group. :rofl:

:welcomesign

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Ann
So glad you joined us. Welcome to The Avenue.

Kristy

Welcome to the Avenue!
Welcome to the neighborhood Natalie!

Glad you found your way here, love to hear more about your Gold Capped Conure and your soon to be addition Ella.:dance5:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Welcome - so glad you are here! looking forward to pics of your flock (those without feathers included :D )

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Victoria :)
Welcome to the Avenue! I can't wait to hear about your pets!

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Hi Natalie!!! Welcome!! :dance4::dance4::dance4:

tracie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tracie
Hi Natalie,

Welcome to AA. I can't wait to see pics of everybody. I also have a 100lb lab and her sister is 85 pounds. Your going to love it here!

Brigidt36

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
Natalie, Welcome to the Avenue. So glad you found your way over here. You will love it here, everyone is open, friendly, no drama and the only agenda is our birds!!!

southernbirds

Rollerblading along the road
Welcome to Avian Avenue. It's a great place to build your nest.

TITANIS

:welave: Natalie! :)

I was briefly at the old place earlier to read a few things and noticed your posts. Welcome to the Avenue. :cool10:

allison

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Wow, yet another Minnesotan (I'm in MN too). Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.