• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

It's a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feather

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
:hug8:Thanks for all the welcomes, everyone! Katy, Crystal, Gaye, it's nice to meet you. :D Bichlien, I remember you.

Yay, glad your back. I missed you and your flock. May I ask why your mouse is 'confused'? Sorry, I had to giggle at that, then curiosity got the better of me and I had to ask.
Partly that she's the only animal here without feathers. :p Also because when I brought her home the poor little rodent got dubbed a "cow mouse" by my friend. This led to her name, Korova, which is a transliteration of the Russian word корова, meaning cow. So it's just become a joke that "Korova Epic Cowmouse" will never know what she really is. All silliness, really.
P1050443.jpg

blackivory

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Chels
Hey and welcome back Jasmine.

Maxsmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Welcome!

Vegemite

Real Name
Lynne
I thought that was the reason - a very pretty wingless mouse-bird. So glad you're a back

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
:hug8:Thanks for all the welcomes, everyone! Katy, Crystal, Gaye, it's nice to meet you. :D Bichlien, I remember you.

Partly that she's the only animal here without feathers. :p Also because when I brought her home the poor little rodent got dubbed a "cow mouse" by my friend. This led to her name, Korova, which is a transliteration of the Russian word корова, meaning cow. So it's just become a joke that "Korova Epic Cowmouse" will never know what she really is. All silliness, really.
View attachment 137027
Welcome Back, Jasmine! I completely understand about Korova. I have a very confused guinea pig,with a lot of the same problems as her. Maxx is the only animal without feathers here. He wants to be friendly with the flock,and is mostly successful that way. The only exception to that is Milton, the U2. Milty calls Maxx a "RAT", and says he wants to EAT him.
I don't know where all of that came from. The other birds like to fly over to Maxx's cage and "talk" to him....:)

Dani

Avenue Veteran
WELCOME BACK!! Love your mouse too! Missed seeing your flock. :greet14:

Sassyjaygrl

Real Name
Jessica
Hello, I am one of the newbies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.