• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

It came! My cabirdnerds order

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatDarnBird

Rollerblading along the road
Look at all this stuff.

My birds are going to love that chainlink shredder stuff. I love the smiley cups, I'm addicted.:lol: The tiels will love the balsa slats. Everybody loved the finger traps so I had to order more. I've been sticking them in the cage bars and they love to shred them, we've gone through the last batch already. There's fun toy makings here to last a while.

Thank you Ann, everything is terrific.:hug8:It got here very fast. I had no idea it would be here so soon because I knew you had been very busy.

Babybreau

Real Name
Tanya
Renee, what an awesome order!! There are birdy toys galore to be made fromt hat stuff! You'll have to take pics of the toys you've made!

I can't wait to order mine next week! Eeeep!!! So many things... I think I'm ordering a little bit of everything in the store! Ok well almost! At least it'll give me an idea of what my birds will love and hate.
I'm getting some balsa slats too! Ooooo I didn't see the bamboo shredders, my fids love those too, but they'll have to wait until next time around as I've already got my order planned and am NOT messing with it again! :rofl: cuz I've done it like 6 times already!

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
you got the smiley cups :laughing12: they are adorable!!

that's a terrific order, looks like somebirdies are going to have a blast!

ThatDarnBird

Tanya, my toys always end up looking funky.:lol: Fortunately the birds aren't overly critical about how things look, they just want to know if it's fun. Here's one I made with the seagrass rope from the last order:

gg, those little cups are great for foraging for the smaller birds. I can't resist them, I'm sure when she gets the clear ones I'll be buying those too. :)

Last edited:

cntrymeadow

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Rebecca
Ive already ordered from them a few times already and have been very happy.
I LOVE those smiley cups but didnt order any.
I was afraid our U2 would break them right away.

Babybreau

Real Name
Tanya
That looks like fun Renee!! I bet your birds just loved it!
I'm ordering some of the 1" birdy bagels too. No seagrass this time but am getting some coconut rope and paper rope!

ThatDarnBird

That looks like fun Renee!! I bet your birds just loved it!
I'm ordering some of the 1" birdy bagels too. No seagrass this time but am getting some coconut rope and paper rope!
There's coconut rope on the coconut toy I bought and the rope is unexpectedly soft, I think you'll like it. I haven't been able to get my birds interested in the birdie bagels yet. I bought the 1¾" (the 1" was a freebe) and they were too big for my little guys (tiels & budgies) so I'm trying something new with them. I drilled holes in one and cut it in half and seperated the layers some and hung it on a toy. I think they'll take to it that way.

Are you sure you don't wan't to add the bamboo shredders? They love them soooo much!:dancing:

Last edited:

Big.Green.Chicken

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Anna
I love cabirdnerds! I enjoy making bird toys (even when I didn't have any birds of my own) and get parts from them often. They always answer questions quickly too.

Babybreau

Real Name
Tanya

Are you sure you don't wan't to add the bamboo shredders? They love them soooo much!:dancing:
I know but if I add them then I'm over the limit and my shipping jumps from 45 to 60! :rofl:
I may have to go over my list and see if I can substitute... after I already told myself I'm not going to!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Babybreau

Real Name
Tanya
I love cabirdnerds! I enjoy making bird toys (even when I didn't have any birds of my own) and get parts from them often. They always answer questions quickly too.
Yes I must have asked about half a s=dozen questions already and Ann has been amazing about answering them!

Did you guys know that her and her hubby cut, drill, and dye ALL the little wooden parts like the pine squares and stuff?? Now that is amazing :omg: I don't think hardly an order goes out that doesn't have some of those little wooden squares and slats in them! Everyone I see who orders from them has some somewhere! :lol:That's dedication to bird safety!

Ranyart

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pennie
Nice haul Renee - the cups are cute and those little baskets are way cool... Might be time for an order for me and mine too....

SDavies

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
they are going to having so much fun with all off that :D

TikiBird

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jessica
I'm jealous!
I am now waiting for my order that I placed yesterday and it's the weekend now so I am going to have to wait longer:(

I have ordered once before but it was a small order this time I ordered 79$ worth!! (shipping included in that price)
It was at 94 BEFORE shipping and so I had to cut some things out:hehe:

You can only imagine how excited I am! And my fiancé has even said he would make toys with me! I'm turning him into a bird person now!

can't wait can't wait!
I'm going to place another order in a few months when I can again justify my spending lol. Hopefully the next wont be over 50$ though!

ThatDarnBird

I'm jealous!
I am now waiting for my order that I placed yesterday and it's the weekend now so I am going to have to wait longer:(

I have ordered once before but it was a small order this time I ordered 79$ worth!! (shipping included in that price)
It was at 94 BEFORE shipping and so I had to cut some things out:hehe:

You can only imagine how excited I am! And my fiancé has even said he would make toys with me! I'm turning him into a bird person now!

can't wait can't wait!
I'm going to place another order in a few months when I can again justify my spending lol. Hopefully the next wont be over 50$ though!
I'm always terribly impatient when I order things too!:D We need the Star Trek "beam it up" technology. :lol: You have to post a picture of your order when you get it so we can all drool over it.

TikiBird

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jessica
Oh I will!
It's like Christmas all over again any time I order something LOL
I spend all day at work wishing I was home opening my package.:o:

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Ann
Thank you all. Things have been quite crazy this week. I am shipping orders as quickly as possible. The kids have also gone back to school and are coming home with wonderful projects :p that need parental assistance. I apologize for not responding to each one of you in this post. :hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.