• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Pictures It’s 4 PM! Where’s our chow?

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
Awesome! :starshower1:

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
You better get that chow out there my dear. You realize those are all black cats. Playing with fire. :lol: :D

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Rain or shine! 365 days a year. :scared2: :laugh:

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
Who’s cats are they?

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Who’s cats are they?
Strays that live and multiply in the neighbor’s hurricane damaged house which is held up by insurance issues. Tree fell on his house through the roof. A different tree(our tree) landed parallel to the bird room wall. We were all in carriers in an inside closet. Birds in carriers. Cat 2 turned into cat 5 when we woke up so couldn’t evacuate

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Who’s cats are they?
I was being facetious about the guy who lives here... meaning Jack. I have to keep outsmarting them regarding my veggie garden

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
I was being facetious about the guy who lives here... meaning Jack. I have to keep outsmarting them regarding my veggie garden
Ohhh hang on.... is Jack not your hubby?

Sparkles99

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Black cats are the best; saroj12 will be fine! Our best family cat was totally black. :xflove:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
He is. And he’s also a guy who lives here. And he’s also a guy who the strays run ragged. Omg! I’m confusing the heck out of you, right? :laughing7: I usually call him my OH. Other half and variations on that theme. There’s just one I assure you:leslieatwork:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
He has a thing about cats. I like them less and less because they make my gardening life difficult. Yesterday i said that our indoor cat Tiny has fish breath and I think I hurt his feelings :laugh:

Shezbug

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Shez
He is. And he’s also a guy who lives here. And he’s also a guy who the strays run ragged. Omg! I’m confusing the heck out of you, right? :laughing7: I usually call him my OH. Other half and variations on that theme. There’s just one I assure you:leslieatwork:
Ok! Phew!!
I was just a little concerned (thanks to your comment about that crazy cat guy that lives at your house lol) that I’d previously called him your hubby and he was maybe just some random dude who lived at your house. Thank goodness I hadn’t got it wrong lmao.

I love (other peoples) indoor cats but I have no patience for people who let their cats out to poop, pee and kill wildlife in my yard. I’m always really torn about how much I like them in one environment but how much I dislike them in the other environment.

Isn’t Jack worried he’ll end up with 50 kittens from all his cats? Lol

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
Ok! Phew!!
I was just a little concerned (thanks to your comment about that crazy cat guy that lives at your house lol) that I’d previously called him your hubby and he was maybe just some random dude who lived at your house. Thank goodness I hadn’t got it wrong lmao.

I love (other peoples) indoor cats but I have no patience for people who let their cats out to poop, pee and kill wildlife in my yard. I’m always really torn about how much I like them in one environment but how much I dislike them in the other environment.

Isn’t Jack worried he’ll end up with 50 kittens from all his cats? Lol
He wants to spay and neuter them all but needs to have them trapped so he can pay animal control for catch and release. He needs to make phone calls.