• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Is Pretty Bird a decent type of food?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nellysmom

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Diane
Nelly eats Lafabers pellets and the fruit Zupreem and has for 18 years. She also gets BP's Ultimate Blend/ I don't know about the new Pretty Bird but I certainly would not reccommend the original.
If you contact Lafabers and tell them what kind of bird you have they will send you a very nice sample package free. Also be sure to tell them you are thinking of trying their pellets.

DebysFids

Hit the Road
Real Name
Deby
I checked the dates on my RoudyBush pellets and they say 11-10 so they are fresh I have 2 bags of this with the same date
I finally have them eating their pellets only because I took away the goodies like the seed mix and dehydrated fruits and nuts but they still get their fresh fruit and veggies so slowly I will give them their goodies back once they start eating their pellets good so for now I will stick with RoudyBush and as far as DR D's I'am going to donate that bag to a rescue , a friend at work works for a small rescue on her off days and they are always in need of food and toys so I'am sure they will appreciate the donation plus I'am going to make about 6 or 7 little foot toys to add to the food

BraveheartDogs

Cruising the avenue
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Vicki
Nelly eats Lafabers pellets and the fruit Zupreem and has for 18 years. She also gets BP's Ultimate Blend/ I don't know about the new Pretty Bird but I certainly would not reccommend the original.
If you contact Lafabers and tell them what kind of bird you have they will send you a very nice sample package free. Also be sure to tell them you are thinking of trying their pellets.
I also feed Lafabers here. All my parrots get the Lafebers pellets and my Regent, Amazon, tiels, Linnie and GCC get a few nutriberries every day as well, plus of course their fresh food in the morning:) They seem to love the Lafeber pellets and I have never had an easier time transitioning new birds to a pellet.

Status
Not open for further replies.