• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Introducing Iris

Lo_

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Lauren
She's beautiful!!! Congrats on the new addition

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Oh, I've heard those Amazon noises from the first vid MANY times! Glad you 3 are happy together! And Iris is lovely! Glad to see another bird make a soft landing, too. :)

Aubrey

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Iris is so pretty and I'm very happy she found you and your hubs :heart:

witchbaby

Strolling the yard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Jen
Aww, she's beautiful! Congrats on the new addition!

VictoriaVague

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Real Name
Vikki
gorgeous :)

webchirp

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chandra
How did I miss this? I tell you...I am all over the place trying to keep track of peoples....she is beautiful!! If I didn't have littles, I would have a roomful of female zons!:heart:

And just my opinion but if you clip the pink devil and it doesn't work so well...they will grow back. Happy is getting to the point that he needs a clip...happens about every other year.

Last edited:

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
How did I miss this? I tell you...I am all over the place trying to keep track of peoples....she is beautiful!! If I didn't have littles, I would have a roomful of female zons!:heart:

And just my opinion but if you clip the pink devil and it doesn't work so well...they will grow back. Happy is getting to the point that he needs a clip...happens about every other year.
We still haven't clipped the vampire yet. I had him out this morning and he was good for a bit but then came after me...I've got a hole in my right arm and my left hand!:)

Iris is amazing and so sweet but a little on the loud side and she does not like being pet at all...will not allow it. Very good at stepping up but no pets! She's a lot like Nibbles in that respect and I really thought they would hit it off because Nibbles has wanted a friend so badly for so long. Ever since we brought her home though, Nibbles has her sights on Amarillo. I do not get it! And we've tried putting Ami in a cage and just leaving Nibbles and Iris out and they kind of dance around each other but just don't seem interested in being friends...they both want Ami...poor Ami. Of course, Nibbles didn't really care who was her friend before Iris arrived...any old Amazon would have done! LOL! Now she's being picky! HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH! You just never can tell with these little ladies!

Fuzzy

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Roz
Oh she's gorgeous! :congratualtions:

momazon

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
She is so sweet, I think this is adorable!

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
Oh boy what a pretty bird she is. Lucky to have a home with you and family