• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Instagram....

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
Ummm, I can't remember..... there are no pics on there anyway :rofl: I don't even know how to add them lmao! I only bother to look at it when I am really bored and have nothing else to do.
IG is easy Shez! Easier than the forum even is. #seriouslynutz I post pictures of the birds really often. ;)

Now she will figure it out. Lol

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
IG is easy Shez! Easier than the forum even is. #seriouslynutz I post pictures of the birds really often. ;)

Now she will figure it out. Lol
I do not think I really have choice now do I? @Zara might need to do a new how to thread for me- it was thanks to her help that I learned how to use youtube :rofl:

I will have a look at it sometime soon and see what I can work out.

Macawnutz

Seriously Nutz!
Super Administrator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sarah
I do not think I really have choice now do I? @Zara might need to do a new how to thread for me- it was thanks to her help that I learned how to use youtube :rofl:

So easy... Burt could do it. Korbel posts things all the time. Korbel loves the thumbs up on messager. He likes the craziest stuff.

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
It really is super easy. My boyfriends 8 year old brother showed me how to use it, but I didn´t post on it for the longest time... then I realised I much prefered it to facebook as it is just photos and no nonsense. I really enjoy it.
I taught my mum how to use it because I made a second account for my nephews dinosaur Dippy and needed my mum to be the one to show him the photos.
Screenshot_20200918_144147.jpg Screenshot_20200918_144411.jpg

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
It really is super easy. My boyfriends 8 year old brother showed me how to use it, but I didn´t post on it for the longest time... then I realised I much prefered it to facebook as it is just photos and no nonsense. I really enjoy it.
I taught my mum how to use it because I made a second account for my nephews dinosaur Dippy and needed my mum to be the one to show him the photos.
View attachment 353928 View attachment 353929
I can't use Instagram! It doesn't like me... it wouldn't let me post a birthday message on my story!

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
I’m not gonna admit if I have trouble with using Instagram now...... I’ve been told birds, 8 year olds and old people can use it :laugh:

Ali

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
I've been thinking of making the birds an account. Any name ideas?

Zara

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
on my story!
I don´t do story stuff. I just do the basic, posting pictures, looking at people I ¨follow¨s pictures and occassionally I browse bird pics :cool:

Khizz

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I'm following you and @Khizz and a few others. I know where each of you lives, and what you got in the shops earlier. I follow you all everywhere :rofl:
If you want to follow me around you have to get a good pair of hiking boots to get up all the hills and mountains :rubhands:

Ali

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
If you want to follow me around you have to get a good pair of hiking boots to get up all the hills and mountains :rubhands:
:rofl:

On second thoughts, I'll stick to following you on Instagram instead :lol:

Ali

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
You'll be waiting a while. Also, with that broadcasting thing up there, I'm sure there is a road to it that would take only 5 minutes anyway:p

I would only stalk you for the wood, but I'm not sure how you could hide in a person's house and steel their dinner without them realising :lol:
If you change your mind let me know, I'll be waiting right here:

View attachment 353935

Zara

Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
I know where each of you lives, and what you got in the shops earlier.
:blink:
To be fair, coincidence would have it I went to the shops earlier... and everyone knows my vices so you can probably guess what I picked up :lol:

Did you follows Dippys account?
My nephew was here in March, my mum flew him home the sunday we went into forced lockdown and he left Dippy behind. So I made the account and told him that Dippy is here and is on his holiday having days out and enjoying himself until my nephew can come and pick him up.
Sidenote - did you go see Dippy in the museum? He was in your area for the first stop of the tour back in 2018

Reactions: Ali

Ali

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
Sidenote - did you go see Dippy in the museum
Of course! At Dorchester! The museum is closed at the moment as they are doing an expensive revamp on it. (It actually closed after dippy left)

victordunc

Checking out the neighborhood
it doesn't matter guys, I want to create a separate account on instagram where I will post videos and photos of my parrot.. do you subscribe to me in this case, or is it better to leave a shared account with my photos and a parrot?

Reactions: Ali

Ali

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
it doesn't matter guys, I want to create a separate account on instagram where I will post videos and photos of my parrot.. do you subscribe to me in this case, or is it better to leave a shared account with my photos and a parrot?
I think a separate one for your bird would be cool! I am planning to make one for my flock

Miss Annamarie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Annamarie
I've never seen this thread! I followed you all on Basil's account, basil_the_ekkie
My personal one is _.missannamarie._