• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Info: Sending Orders Directly to TGF through TLA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamara

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tamara R Money
Here is the list of stuff they need:
Perches
She mentioned Rope perches, Natural wood, and all kinds that are Macaw sized. So, you will want to do perches, send large and extra large perches for the Macaws. I have a list 2 posts down from this one if you want specifics.

Extra Large Birds
Extra Large bird toys for them.

Anything else you think a Macaw might need, but Toys and Perches are the top priority items!

When you are checking out, if it is for the Gabriel Foundation, type that into the Comments area or "Business Name." Let me know if it is for the Macaws or just for TGF generally, and I'll take care of making sure it goes to the right address.

Remember to use the coupon code, "gabriel" for 20% off of the order.

Let me know if you need help or suggestions. I'll be glad to help.

BTW, when you purchase for TGF directly, I still am donating a portion of the profits to them still through Jan 28th. If you want a message included with the order to be shipped directly to them, please put your comments in the comments area or the Gift Message area!

Purchasing for TGF directly with the coupon code is NOT limited through Jan 28th, but the profits donation via TLA will be just through Jan 28th! Let's really show them how much we care!:hug8:

Last edited:

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Thanks for all your support of TGF so far. I am working on making a separate donation section for all the rescues that TLA supports! Look for it in the next day or so!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
This will be an ongoing discount for TGF!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Please don't forget to make a difference for those rescue birds! If you have seen the video, you know the need is huge!

Tamara

Real Name
Tamara R Money
Hey guys and gals and feathered fids of all sizes! I didn't want you to forget about these birds! I'm working on getting out the donation to TGF this week and wanted to remind you that I still have a discount running for TGF permanently!

Status
Not open for further replies.