• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SWS ~~ INFO for Things for Wingers ~~

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
:fairy2:
First of all, I will have ALL the Fairy Garden stuff for you to peruse on AMAZON.ca Everything is at cost but you can email me anything you are interested in and you will receive 10% off. Remember, that is Canadian dollars. They will ALL be listed by FRIDAY

I WANT TO BUY FAIRY GARDEN THINGS FOR EVERYONE I KNOW FOR CHRISTMAS SO I WILL CLICK HERE

:santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance:
:fairy2::fairy2::fairy2::fairy2::fairy2::fairy2::fairy2::fairy2::fairy2::fairy2::fairy2::fairy2::fairy2::fairy2:
:fairy::fairy::fairy::fairy::fairy::fairy::fairy::fairy::fairy::fairy::fairy::fairy::fairy::fairy:

Red Light Specials, I do have stuff, so we will do that! Only for a couple hours, will let you know what time and post a different thread. I am only doing that so I don't have to change the ad from Spring lololol

:heyyo:

I will have the new Christmas line of toys and NEW AO recipes listed by Friday, providing all my supplies arrived tomorrow or Thursday :faint:

Sarahmoluccan

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sarah
Ooooohhh a new Christmas line!!! I can't wait to see it. :greet4:You're going to tempt me to spend over my budget :naughty:

SandraK

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Palm Coast, FL. Carioca'55 when RJ was in GB.
Real Name
Sandra
:fairy2:
First of all, I will have ALL the Fairy Garden stuff for you to peruse on AMAZON.ca Everything is at cost but you can email me anything you are interested in and you will receive 10% off. Remember, that is Canadian dollars. They will ALL be listed by FRIDAY

I WANT TO BUY FAIRY GARDEN THINGS FOR EVERYONE I KNOW FOR CHRISTMAS SO I WILL CLICK HERE

:santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance::santadance:
:fairy2::fairy2::fairy2::fairy2::fairy2::fairy2::fairy2::fairy2::fairy2::fairy2::fairy2::fairy2::fairy2::fairy2:
:fairy::fairy::fairy::fairy::fairy::fairy::fairy::fairy::fairy::fairy::fairy::fairy::fairy::fairy:

Red Light Specials, I do have stuff, so we will do that! Only for a couple hours, will let you know what time and post a different thread. I am only doing that so I don't have to change the ad from Spring lololol

:heyyo:

I will have the new Christmas line of toys and NEW AO recipes listed by Friday, providing all my supplies arrived tomorrow or Thursday :faint:
Excuse me, but the heck with buying fairy garden stuff for friends/family, I have enough indoor plants that need fairy garden stuff as it is. I only have a bird bath and one of those glass balls on a stand. So I need to expand.

Peachfaced

The Peachy Inkpress
JOLLY-PATROLLY
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Sadie
@Danita I know you made a shipping label but did it ship yet? If not... I may add a thing or two if I'm actually able to shop this weekend. If you have shipped my order, no worries! I'm curious about your new AO bread!

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
@Danita I know you made a shipping label but did it ship yet? If not... I may add a thing or two if I'm actually able to shop this weekend. If you have shipped my order, no worries! I'm curious about your new AO bread!
Yes it did ship :/

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Okay,
New food ~ check
New toys ~ check (will add them to the site in a couple of hours)
Set up the coupon code~ not yet
Finish adding Fairy Gardening things ~ nope, ran into a hitch. Amazon flagged me because I was doing something wrong with ASIN numbers. Wish I knew what that meant lol

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Should we check out if we plan to do the RLS? Or wait til after? Is there a coupon code?

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Yes, check out.
This time I will be so organized with the RLS, I swear
I will be up early getting stuff together. Hopefully it is Saturday afternoon. If not it will be Sunday afternoon.

Jazzy*

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
abbie
hi Danita ,

I am wondering are you able to combined my two orders to make 15% off if my two are over the $125 I made a fast order at 12 the one night so the food I needed would not sell out. and I am now making another one. is that possible ?

thank you

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
hi Danita ,

I am wondering are you able to combined my two orders to make 15% off if my two are over the $125 I made a fast order at 12 the one night so the food I needed would not sell out. and I am now making another one. is that possible ?

thank you
Yes
At the end of the weekend, just email me. Any special instructions on AA will not be remembered lol
I work/invoice via my emails :)

Jazzy*

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
abbie
Yes
At the end of the weekend, just email me. Any special instructions on AA will not be remembered lol
I work/invoice via my emails :)

great thank you will do

Wasabisaurus

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Danita, you need to bill me for the RLS perches I bought and include the hardware, but don't send them to me.

DQTimnehs

Ri-DQ-lously crazy 4 TAGs!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jennifer
Oh, I bought jumbo perches by mistake in the RLS, but that's alright. I hope Danita can hand them over to a rescue.

Oh I thought maybe you were thinking of Secret Santa. :)