• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

In memory of my little boi Kaze <3

natalietcc

Checking out the neighborhood
In my eyes, you’re always full of spirit and energy. You’re the wind that brought lively movements to the trees and leaves; hope and calmness to the people on our land. Which makes you, Kaze, you - the wind that carried happiness to our little apartment, and our soul.

I could still recall the day when we adopted you at the bird shop, when you were still a timid and tiny baby sticking close to your elder sister. We were overjoyed when you have decided to step on our finger, and have chosen us to be your parents. Settling in your new home with us, I remembered that you went from hiding in your little box for hours, to finally coming out from your comfort zone, exploring around with happy chirps. With time passing, you had grown up and become a beautiful adult, with a rounder and bigger head, making you one of the most handsome boi in the world, well, at least in my world. You went from being an independent mini gangster that played only with the mirror and bells all day, to being a gentleman who would sit on our shoulders and tidy up our hair. I could never forget the day when you finally learnt to say your name, followed up with a bunch of weird English- mixed Cantonese that till nowadays we weren’t able to interpret. But I guess, it’s your way of saying “I love you”.

Till now, after almost a month, I’m still having trouble accepting the fact that you, the breeze with freedom and joy, had crossed the rainbow bridge, and returned to the sky. It’s all too soon. You were only 2 years old, and you were still acting all fine in the afternoon. All of a sudden at just around dinner time, you turned very sick and passed away in 3 hours, due to seizure or idiopathic neurological disorders... The vet did say you’re a healthy, strong little boi though, that you were evidently well-looked after with good care. I guess that’s the final thing that had made me felt so proud about being your mama.

I hope you had enjoyed living with us, enjoyed your companionship with Kiki, and enjoyed your whole life. Even though it’s short, I hope it had at least been a meaningful one to you. You’ll from now on be living in my heart forever.

So please, Rest In Peace my son, Kaze (June 2018 - 10 September 2020). You’ll be deeply missed. :budgieyf:

:heart:

Attachments

Kassiani

Biking along the boulevard
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
What a sweet, fluffy topknot and whiskers...such a cutie! I'm so so sorry for your loss :( He was well-loved and knew it!

finchly

Cruising the avenue
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Finchly
What a beautiful bird. I'm so sorry.

fluffypoptarts

Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I’m so sorry for your loss. :sad2:

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
I am very sorry for your loss.

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
So sorry. He was a beautiful bird.

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I am sorry for your loss.

fashionfobie

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Natalie
I am sorry you lost your little guy so suddenly. My thoughts are with you. :sorrow:

iamwhoiam

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Sorry for your loss of Kaze.

jadeperth

Sitting on the front steps
In my eyes, you’re always full of spirit and energy. You’re the wind that brought lively movements to the trees and leaves; hope and calmness to the people on our land. Which makes you, Kaze, you - the wind that carried happiness to our little apartment, and our soul.

I could still recall the day when we adopted you at the bird shop, when you were still a timid and tiny baby sticking close to your elder sister. We were overjoyed when you have decided to step on our finger, and have chosen us to be your parents. Settling in your new home with us, I remembered that you went from hiding in your little box for hours, to finally coming out from your comfort zone, exploring around with happy chirps. With time passing, you had grown up and become a beautiful adult, with a rounder and bigger head, making you one of the most handsome boi in the world, well, at least in my world. You went from being an independent mini gangster that played only with the mirror and bells all day, to being a gentleman who would sit on our shoulders and tidy up our hair. I could never forget the day when you finally learnt to say your name, followed up with a bunch of weird English- mixed Cantonese that till nowadays we weren’t able to interpret. But I guess, it’s your way of saying “I love you”.

Till now, after almost a month, I’m still having trouble accepting the fact that you, the breeze with freedom and joy, had crossed the rainbow bridge, and returned to the sky. It’s all too soon. You were only 2 years old, and you were still acting all fine in the afternoon. All of a sudden at just around dinner time, you turned very sick and passed away in 3 hours, due to seizure or idiopathic neurological disorders... The vet did say you’re a healthy, strong little boi though, that you were evidently well-looked after with good care. I guess that’s the final thing that had made me felt so proud about being your mama.

I hope you had enjoyed living with us, enjoyed your companionship with Kiki, and enjoyed your whole life. Even though it’s short, I hope it had at least been a meaningful one to you. You’ll from now on be living in my heart forever.

So please, Rest In Peace my son, Kaze (June 2018 - 10 September 2020). You’ll be deeply missed. :budgieyf:

I am so very sorry for you r lost.

I am so very sorry. I feel your pain.:(

jadeperth

Sitting on the front steps
I am so sorry for your loss. sending peace and healing thoughts your way.

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
cynthia
I am so very sorry for your loss fly free little one

Love Birds

Meeting neighbors

Oh....an English budgie. I lost my English budgie two days ago. My neighbor had found him in her birdbath about seven years ago. We couldn't locate the owner, so I ended up keeping him. I didn't know anything about English budgies, and he turned out to be the sweetest, laid-back bird. I loved his little face. He was very sweet with my other birds. I am sorry for your loss.