• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

i'm not so evil.... am i?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featherpaws

Jogging around the block
very intriguing little birds, but downright evil at times, particularly munchlax, our presumed female lovebird :rolleyes:
she has an obsession with scaring tsuka (yes, we gave her another chance out with the others as i didnt like seeing her all depressed as her brother got to play with the tiels)

munch must have whatever mango has... in this case, mineral block!

again she must have what her brother has

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
LOL!!! She is a true female of the species. Be careful with her though around bigger birds, just because she thinks she's a chickent hawk doesn't make her one. We have had a few Lovies that were killed because they were so aggressive to the bigger birds that they had to defend themselves with dire consequences.

Truely is never out around our Lovies.

In this case though I would be more worried about your Tiel.

Ginger

Featherpaws

Jogging around the block
haha our tiels are chicken poops! he just makes lots of noise and runs away... shes strictly supervised with our tiels (we only own 2 tiels and 2 lovies so its not so bad. they just like our male tiel the most... to chase) but munch has nipped toes and plucked tsuka. shes a mean little bugger, mango is much nicer and only chases tsuka. doesnt bite or pluck (hes often a victim of his sister`s abuse too, so they have to be caged separate or they try to fight over the sleeping tube and squash themselves into one...)

Status
Not open for further replies.