• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Im 9 weeks

Happynme

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Good morning everyone....hope all you parronts and fids are doing lovely. I would like to announce that i am now 9 weeks old and ive been with my parront for 30 fun filled days.
Ive grown so much and im starting to show a little independance. I no longer get scared when mama puts me off her shoulder or hand and the last two days i hopped down on my own...today played with a big plastic thing that had a lid and liquid in it. I was rather confused why my mama keeps picking it up and pouring the liquid into her mouth..thats my toy your drinking. I tried to tell her to.stop that by screeching but she ignored me and did it again.
So the next time her hand reached to get it i lunged and jumped on her hand and gave her a nip. She LAUGHED at me...hmmmmph, isnt she supposed to.say ouch and yank away. How come my nip was funny?
I will say even.if she drinks my toys she did give me a big toy id love to have all the time,,,do you think mama can shove that big basket of socks in my cage...i dived in and out amd in and out. She grabbed the camera and i stopped...i know.how much that irritates her lol.
Well i guess its nap time....
Love ~happy
CAM01261.jpg

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
What a little cutie!

Willow12

Walking the driveway
Real Name
Holly
Oh my! what a beautiful lovebird you have! I love that yellow color! what a cutie pie you have!. :heart: :heart:

saroj12

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
saroj
love the post by Happy! :xflove:

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
What a cutie!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
:xflove: Happy you are an adorable birdie but be patient. Parronts aren't trained in a month.

Laurie

The Best Bird Toys
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Laurie
Happy is so cute :) and what a personality !

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
:xflove: Happy Although an adorable birdie but be patient. Parronts aren't trained in a month.
Well alright...i love my parront.so ill be patient. Although she just got this shiny thing in her nose and wont let me play with it. Ive been banned from her head and her shoulder because i insisted it is my TOY. hindsight mama says she shouldve thought about it sooner. Shes.gonna put a bandaid over it tomm. :).....
But whats a bandaid?

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
You make sure you grab that shiny thing in mum's nose and give it a good yank. :laugh: It's yours and don't take "no" for an answer. ;)
Well mama promised yummy brocoli and a pecan if i played nicely on shoulders and didnt try to remove her just done today nose peircing. Im ashamed to admit i let her have her way. I did use her glasses arm as a perch and pooped in her ear :rofl:

maddie

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Malene
AWWWW what a pretty bird Happy. SO lovely :heart:
I've got a pretty yellow-bird too...

CodyKip

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Karin
Awwww your name suits you! You look like a very Happy birdie! And so cute! :heart: :hug8:

Happynme

Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
carmen
Awwww your name suits you! You look like a very Happy birdie! And so cute! :heart: :hug8:
Thankyou. Everyone says that....had he been not smiling lol...not sure what we'd have called him.