• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I Was Wondering Why This Cockatiel is So Expensive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greycloud

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Sarah, it's not a hybrd. His beak is just very heavily powdered. He probably never gets baths. If you notice, when he is perched it his crest hits the top of the cage and so his crest feathers are messed up. After closer examination it appears his tail is really messed up to. Such a shame.

robin's my baby

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
sarah
Sarah, it's not a hybrd. His beak is just very heavily powdered. He probably never gets baths. If you notice, when he is perched it his crest hits the top of the cage and so his crest feathers are messed up. After closer examination it appears his tail is really messed up to. Such a shame.
oh wow poor baby i bet his own dust doesn't help him ether:(

liltweets

Jogging around the block
That's so sad. :( I have banned myself from Craigslist. I can't stand to look at some of the birds in the conditions they're in and I can't afford to help them all.

I hope that "cockatiel" :( gets a really great home with someone that knows what they're doing.

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Can someone PLEASE email that person. Im on the enet via PS3 and cant email...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.