• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I love food!!!

BirdyLove

Sprinting down the street
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Milly
I don't like my food!! :( I like mumma's food!! :) I eat plain old seed! :( My mumma eats toast and crackers and cruskits and nutri-grain and ............. and everything! :laugh: Sometimes I be sneaky and steal some cereal out of mumma's bowl when she's eating!! :hehe: And same with toast and cruskits and crackers and corn thins etc!! :lol:
Are all ma birdy friends da same?? Tweet, tweet!! Ha, ha!

Birdy Regards,

Georgie,
the Cockatiel! :heart: :pearl:

Birdiemarie

Feather Snuggler
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Marie
i allways trys to gets my mommys food stuffs. when i'm in my cage i sqeezes over to da side of da cage to gets as close as i canz but momz just laffs an says its not for me. but somtimez she sayz YES an i getz some! So i keeps tryng! Yummmmmmmmmm!

misssssss ruuubbbyyyy

Red Jasper

Real Name
Elizabeth
:ekkief: - I bounce from side to side like Stevie Wonder when I see my momma eating her ymmys. I almost fall off my perch dancing and swinging so hard and it makes my momma laugh.

:ekkiem: - I go bug eyed and do begging behavior like a lunatic tornado and do the most annoying fire detector squeak my mother can handle so that she's aptly aware of my desire for whatever it is she has on her plate.

:ekkiem: - I watch the two other lunatics going crazy with a calm demeanor and give a loud, raucous growl it there's anything of interest. Amateurs. Children. Pshaw.

cassiesdad

Ripping up the road
Weather Authority
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Bob Weisman
I don't like my food!! :( I like mumma's food!! :) I eat plain old seed! :( My mumma eats toast and crackers and cruskits and nutri-grain and ............. and everything! :laugh: Sometimes I be sneaky and steal some cereal out of mumma's bowl when she's eating!! :hehe: And same with toast and cruskits and crackers and corn thins etc!! :lol:
Are all ma birdy friends da same?? Tweet, tweet!! Ha, ha!

Birdy Regards,

Georgie,
the Cockatiel! :heart: :pearl:
Georgie....ah eatz da pwellwets...an hooman baby oatzmeel an odder baby food....ah alzo lik da freesh fruitz and veggies...ah alzo steel da cereal frwom dad...cheerioz ar da best... rewember youse moms cereal bowl iz youse bowl too....if she don share.....da BBBIIITTTEEESSS....

Milton da Too :umbrella2:

Heather F

Rollerblading along the road
Our hoomans always steal the best foods for themselves. We know that even if they give us the same kind of foods as they have, the foods on their plate are way better. And even better than food on the plate is food that they are actively trying to put into their mouths. Beware of the evil fork monster though. If they have the evil fork monster in their hand and are moving it around the plate, they are in DANGER! You must bite their hand to make them drop the evil fork monster!

... Maybe this is why I am not allowed out during dinnertime anymore...

BirdyLove

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Milly
i allways trys to gets my mommys food stuffs. when i'm in my cage i sqeezes over to da side of da cage to gets as close as i canz but momz just laffs an says its not for me. but somtimez she sayz YES an i getz some! So i keeps tryng! Yummmmmmmmmm!

misssssss ruuubbbyyyy
Hehe :roflmao: :hehe: Dat is sneaky! :joyful: :gwm:

BirdyLove

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Milly
:ekkief: - I bounce from side to side like Stevie Wonder when I see my momma eating her ymmys. I almost fall off my perch dancing and swinging so hard and it makes my momma laugh.

:ekkiem: - I go bug eyed and do begging behavior like a lunatic tornado and do the most annoying fire detector squeak my mother can handle so that she's aptly aware of my desire for whatever it is she has on her plate.

:ekkiem: - I watch the two other lunatics going crazy with a calm demeanor and give a loud, raucous growl it there's anything of interest. Amateurs. Children. Pshaw.
Hahahahahhaha :laugh: :roflmao: :p

BirdyLove

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Milly
Georgie....ah eatz da pwellwets...an hooman baby oatzmeel an odder baby food....ah alzo lik da freesh fruitz and veggies...ah alzo steel da cereal frwom dad...cheerioz ar da best... rewember youse moms cereal bowl iz youse bowl too....if she don share.....da BBBIIITTTEEESSS....

Milton da Too :umbrella2:
I lob cheerios too! Yez, what'z her'z id mine! ;) :D

BirdyLove

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Milly
Our hoomans always steal the best foods for themselves. We know that even if they give us the same kind of foods as they have, the foods on their plate are way better. And even better than food on the plate is food that they are actively trying to put into their mouths. Beware of the evil fork monster though. If they have the evil fork monster in their hand and are moving it around the plate, they are in DANGER! You must bite their hand to make them drop the evil fork monster!

... Maybe this is why I am not allowed out during dinnertime anymore...
I knowz! Siwwy mums, day has to let uts had some off deir plate! Oh yez, I've herdz da story aboutz da fork monster! :eek: I do bitez mumma'z handz an den quickwey wun on da plate and gwab da fings I wantz den wun back againz before da folk monster id againz active!! I am bandz from da table at meal time too but I sneakwy fly off my cage to getz da food! :hehe: