• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I jinxed myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdlover82

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
So yesterday after reading about Amanda laying her egg and Maddie with hers I thought to myself "I must just be lucky since I haven't had any eggs in the 2 years I've had birds". BIG mistake I was woken up last night by my budgies and tiels having a fright and what do I find in the bottom of the cage of the 5 budgies? A EGG! It was cracked from the fall so I took it out. And then this morning I turn on the lights for them and what do I spot? Another EGG! And I don't know who is laying them because they haven't been nesty or anything, no signs at all. Just praying I haven't jinxed myself too bad and the rest of my females don't decide to lay too. Knock on wood. I can't help but picture in my mind eggs falling from the sky.:eek:

Thugluvgrl187

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Miriam
Oh no lol. Just make sure they have calcium in case they decide to lay more eggies.

Archiesmom

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Whoops! Extra calcium for supplement so they aren't going deficient in anything, and maybe the rogue budgie will cease-fire with those eggies :D

Babybreau

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Tanya
:lol: eggs falling from the sky!!! :lol:

yes, up the calcium intake and hope for the best!!!

birdlover82

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Susan
Yep definitely going to make sure they are getting their calcium. I just can't believe it. Wouldn't be so bad if I hadn't thought that yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.