• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I have a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
hOW MANY OF YOU HAVE BIRDS THAT WONT LET ANYONE TOUCH THERE TOYS , OR WONT SHARE
Reason im asking is Mango dosent want his stuff touched and is ready to attack even me at times .
Now i put it down to he was picked on by his 2 brothers also never new what a toy was till i got him as he was to be a breeder .Also i have never taken him off his cage or play tree or parrot stands , Im trying to under stand this thing he has no one should touch his toys , in his cage or out

1parakeet

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jessyca
Well, Lily doesn't neccasarily have any "toys" outside of the cage, but she doesn't like her cage touched while she's in it. Actually, she just doesn't really like anyone comming into her space. . .She'll open her mouth all threatening-like, and if we get too close, she's dart! :lol: It's actually quite amusing. . . But like I said, she just doesn't really like her space invaded, and she doesn't like being touched at all. :shrug:

atvchick95

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
Kelli
Billy is like that, but you can not touch ANYTHING that belongs to him, it can be a toy (that he never plays with or if he does it's to move it out of his way or bang it for a second he knows what toys on chooses not to play with them he'd much rather build), not allowed to touch his cage, his dishes, or his building sticks, if it's billy's it is off limits! he even grumps at my b/f (his chosen one) when he touches his stuff, and has bitten him a few times but no where near as hard/bad as he bites me or others

Magic

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Sherry
kayla gets nasty with you if you touch any of her toys while shes in her cage but if she is out of her cage she gives the evil glare if you touch them every one else doesnt seem to mind much some evn try to get me to play with them with there toys

dolldid

Riding the Skies
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avian Angel
Real Name
Dolly witney
thanks guess i was wrong as to why Mango is like this ,
hes not bad with me with most of his toys oh i know i dont dare touch the ball hanging out side his cage as when walking by i make sure if hes playing stay as far away as i can as hell lung at me
I have never forced my self on him i call it respect , i ask him do you want to come , or come on momma wants to go bla bla bla most times he comes if not i walk away come back ask again.
im glad to find out hes not the only one like this thanks :hehe::hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.