• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

I had some haters today

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Sorry Danita, I've had very small squabbles comparatively speaking but I know how worried even a small scrape can make us! I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I hope everyone heals quickly (including the Visa!)

:hug8:

rockoko

Squawk and Meow!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Martine
:eek: What a fright! I hope all goes well with their healing :hug8:

Reeny

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Maureen
I think I am going to :cry: into a Lemondrop Martini :cry:
You poor thing!! Hope they are ok and the lemon drop martini helps!!

Stormcloud

Squawk Talk!
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Gerard
It's certainly all happening over there isn't it??? :eek: Action stations aplenty. :unsure: Hope everyone, including your wallet, recovers soon. :hug8:

solo

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
jess
Awwww I'm so sorry ! I hope they make speedy complication-Lis recoveries and the rest of your month is stress free:hug8:

merlinsmom13

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Becky
I'm so sorry, I don't know how you multi bird people do it :hug8:

tozie12

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
beth
awww i'm so sorry! i know how stressful it is to have one injured in a ruckus... but two? :omg:

sending you healing wishes and lots of good customer karma! maybe someone will decide to re-decorate their three room aviary?? Hey! i can hope for ya, cant i???

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I just now saw this. I am so, so sorry. :sadhug2: Poor little Bea and Newman :sad1: And poor you!

If there's anything I've learned, it's that African Greys do not kid around with their territory.

TextsFromParrots

Real Name
Kristen
:hug8: I hope that there's good news today and the little fiends are going to come home soon so you can give them a stern talking too!

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Danita, how are they doing today?

What you are going through is one of my biggest fears. I hope everyone will be OK now.

Do you think they may get along now? I know sometimes birds will fight and once they determine territory, they can be buds.

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
Hoping they do fantastic today and can come home with a speedy recovery

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk 2

Sassyjaygrl

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Jessica
So sorry, sending hugs and good thoughts your way!

Danita

Ripping up the road
Super Administrator
Chief Beak
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Danita
Thank you everyone!!
Danita, how are they doing today?

What you are going through is one of my biggest fears. I hope everyone will be OK now.

Do you think they may get along now? I know sometimes birds will fight and once they determine territory, they can be buds.

I will call at 9 to find out. :(
They will never ever get along Mercedez. They fight all the time. Like I said, when they are in the bird room I need to keep them separated by plexi-glass.

In my flock, the whole territory issue is not reliable and it creates problems. Newman owns the stairs and the sofa, so if the birds want to bug Newman, that is where they go. The cages of course are their own personal territory, but it doesn't stop them. The macaw goes on the greys cages and trashes them, the greys go on the macaws cage to scare her.

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thank you everyone!!

I will call at 9 to find out. :(
They will never ever get along Mercedez. They fight all the time. Like I said, when they are in the bird room I need to keep them separated by plexi-glass.

In my flock, the whole territory issue is not reliable and it creates problems. Newman owns the stairs and the sofa, so if the birds want to bug Newman, that is where they go. The cages of course are their own personal territory, but it doesn't stop them. The macaw goes on the greys cages and trashes them, the greys go on the macaws cage to scare her.
:eek: How do you manage? Everyone picks on everyone else?:faint: That's a toughie..:( Maybe Newman needs his own private boy bathroom with mirrors and all.:lol:Hope the two troublemakers are strong and raring to go today.
:heart:

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Thank you everyone!!

I need to keep them separated by plexi-glass.

I feel for you. :hug8: Keene has it in for Zoe and Elvis like that. It's like this:

:sos: :rpg3:

If they gave as good as they got, well, there would be big problems here too...

Saemma

Ripping up the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award

I feel for you. :hug8: Keene has it in for Zoe and Elvis like that. It's like this:

:sos: :rpg3:

If they gave as good as they got, well, there would be big problems here too...

:omg: I've never even seen those icons!!:lol:

Over here, the one who scurries for safety is Mabel and the black critter up there would be Sachi.:huh: I just don't understand why.

Hankmacaw

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Mary Lynn Skinner
What a day Danita. And I suppose when your bartender got home to tend to your nerves Kiwi started screeaming, Brad, ad infinitum.

Bea is not to be messed with - she knows how to be tough. She had to for a long time.

Well wishes for you and your Visa (I empathize).