• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

i ask to many questions x3

sammiebird

Walking the driveway
Real Name
samantha
Id really like kelly in my room, but she may not like bieng moved cause currently shes in the bird room(living room) so i dunno if i can move her :o: i could try and just get her andother cage for my room...i just really want her in with me but would she adjust to me moving her or would she not adjust? should i just get another cage for my room?

i was thinking of getting another birdie but id rather have my birdie in here.. what are your guys opinions? would she adjust after a bit? or would she not like it and be wierd?

JLcribber

@cockatoojohn
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Shutterbugs' Best
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
John
Why can't she be in both places?

sammiebird

Walking the driveway
Real Name
samantha
Cause I'd need a cage for my room too. The cage Isint small it's as big as me. I'd love to let her be free in my room all day but all she wants to do is sit and attack my computer. She's tame but bites when I try to move her from my computer and I dunno how to fix it D;

Pipsqueak

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
What about a Java tree or play gym for your room?

sammiebird

Walking the driveway
Real Name
samantha
we have tried this as well, she refuses to stay on it even when i had it next to where i was and by a window so she could see outside, still only wanted my computer D; i tried giving her millet to get her to stay but as soon as she ate it she was back on my computer

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
She just loves to be with you , plain and simple...maybe have some millet out and treat her while she is at your computer desk. Mine hang out on the shelf as long as I sit at the comptuer.

sammiebird

Walking the driveway
Real Name
samantha
its a laptop, but even with millet she attacks the keys, wich i wouldnt mind but if i try to type or move her she bites me for it x3 shes a clingly little bird and id love for her to be out all day with me or have her cage in my room so in the morning i could just open it and close my door from the cat and let her hang in my room but she seems to only like my computer and if shed let me type when shes on my keys i wouldnt mind but she bites at me when i type on the keyboard and bites when i try to get her to step up off of it so i can type