• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Horny Budgie!

MyAussieFriends

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Alyssa

I was lucky I caught this on my phone!

I've never had a budgie do this to me before! He is definitely the most tame "wild" budgie I have ever owned. He has flown to me from his cage by himself, takes food from my hand, and HUMPS my hand! I can't believe how strange this little guy is :rofl:

Lovebird Lady

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvia
He must be part lovebird or been a lovebird in another life. That's exactly what each of my male Lovies have done during hormonal periods. How old is Citrus? I thought he was still young and not reached sexual maturity yet. Sounds like he has chosen you as his mate. Can't wait how he accepts his flock-mates, or not.

MyAussieFriends

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Alyssa
He must be part lovebird or been a lovebird in another life. That's exactly what each of my male Lovies have done during hormonal periods. How old is Citrus? I thought he was still young and not reached sexual maturity yet. Sounds like he has chosen you as his mate. Can't wait how he accepts his flock-mates, or not.
I think he is definitely older than 6 months, as his eyes have very predominate white bits and his cere is bright blue. I think he may be around a year-ish. But really, who knows?

I think he'll be good friends with Bonnie. She is my extremely horny female. She is known to hump toys, perches, and anything else she can maneuver herself on.

Lovebird Lady

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Sylvia
...I think he'll be good friends with Bonnie. She is my extremely horny female. She is known to hump toys, perches, and anything else she can maneuver herself on.
Your Citrus and Bonnie sound very much like my Baby Boy Blue and Jacqueline :rolleyes: You'll have to watch those two so that they don't reproduce :jawdrop1: :hehe: :lol:

Lady Jane

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Dianne
He sure is handsome. So is your Sol.

MyAussieFriends

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Alyssa
Your Citrus and Bonnie sound very much like my Baby Boy Blue and Jacqueline :rolleyes: You'll have to watch those two so that they don't reproduce :jawdrop1: :hehe: :lol:
I've kept birds for 6 years now. I've never had one egg. Hopefully, it stays that way.

He sure is handsome. So is your Sol.

They are both Spangles apparently - which is my new favorite color mutation evidently. :p