• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

SALE Hoot N Holler Bird Toys Sale

JoJo&Loki

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Kelly
I just put our new table perch on the outside of the cage, and Jo is already checking it out! I don’t wanna try to get pics yet cuz Loki is also by it and I’m worried I’ll spook him. He’s leery of new things, unlike Jo lol

It’s great quality and I really appreciate the mahogany pod/ bead toy too! They are obsessed with mahogany pods :dance4:

Thank you so much!

WallyLoopey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
I just put our new table perch on the outside of the cage, and Jo is already checking it out! I don’t wanna try to get pics yet cuz Loki is also by it and I’m worried I’ll spook him. He’s leery of new things, unlike Jo lol

It’s great quality and I really appreciate the mahogany pod/ bead toy too! They are obsessed with mahogany pods :dance4:

Thank you so much!
Yay! So glad they’re checkin it out! ❤

JoJo&Loki

Real Name
Kelly
The verdict is in...they love it! :dance4:
They’ve been taking turns on it, one of them “supervises” from inside the cage :laugh:

Sorry the pics aren’t the greatest, we’ve rearranged the cage /play area so the play stand is by the window but blocks me from getting in close for a pic.

It really is a great perch/foraging table! I’ll be trying more Hoot n Holler toys soon!

Attachments

WallyLoopey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
@JoJo&Loki aw it looks so good!

This is just too funny, because Loopey has the same size snack table and sits on his too!

FC79A516-4F21-49EB-B169-53E66B13E62C.jpeg

Haha! I love your little sweeties!

Do you mind if I use one of your pictures as a customer image? Or you add it to a review?

JoJo&Loki

Real Name
Kelly
I will certainly leave you a 5* review :cool:
I’ll try to get a better/closer pic though if I can. You’re welcome to use a pic if you’d like too, they already think they’re celebrities anyway lol

Loopey looks so happy perching and munching :heart: goes to show it’s a great item for big and little birbs!

WallyLoopey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kate
Awesome, thanks!

Just updating this thread with several new items versus making a new thread-

I added parakeet platform swings and regular crystal swings! These can be chosen a bit larger for conures as well

AF38E78B-FA18-4D38-B3E2-47A84CC9280F.jpeg

120B81BA-D6C3-4411-AFA9-93064C099203.jpeg

Also added a ‘Baby Burst’ - a mini-me version of the Crystal Burst toys

F5630E3B-4DA6-4FF8-AE5A-F6218420C022.jpeg