• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Home from Australia

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
Penny & Rio came home Wed. Thank you again Suzanne @Just-passn-thru . We're settling in.
Penny made happy glee sounds when I was carrying her travel cage back to the apartment like ooohhhh..She remembered.

2 days later. Just tucked Penny in bed & said goodnight. Closed lights & pulled down a partial cover over her bed area & she crawled into her platform bed like a good girl. So sweet!!!

Rio is beak grinding & does not get a cover. I keep on a good nightlight so they can see in case they get scared during the night
All is otherwise quiet & I will retire to my bedroom & watch U tube vids til I can fall asleep after 4AM to 5 AM.
I wake about 9 or 10AM.

I still can't sleep right & have been losing sleep which leads to stress.

Day 2 was a good day. Penny had crushed ice & a bite of chicken tonight which she loves.

Were bonding again & I'm falling in love again. She remembers. :loveshower:

camelotshadow

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Christine
It's stressful like a mom with a new baby. I'm also still very fragile from my ordeal & overwhelmed with taking care of all the issues I need to.

3rd day very good as we head into the evening. They have been great & my stress levels are better though I am still very anxious.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.