• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

HMMM whats down there I can get into?

• Thread starter M.C Bird Rescue
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

M.C Bird Rescue

Are those chords I see?? Let me at them!

OK..mom what does your leg taste like??

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
LOL, Lola lookin' for trouble :hehe:

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
:omg:lOLA YOU ARE SPECTACULAR..EVEN WHEN BEING A BRAT

M

M.C Bird Rescue

Shes my cuddle bug. People who say Macaws are not cudly havent met Lola who would live permanently in my chest and get scritches. I dont mind the bratty if she lets me touch her, every day she is sweeter and sweeter always on her terms. I feel like I cheated..I have yet to be bitten by her in the 4 months shes been here.

onthewingsofmacaws

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Patricia
OMG she is just too too too cute look at that baby wanting to get into mischief LOL I would touch wood if i where you I had Darius 6 months before he bit me for the first time first 2 times not to bad 3rd time he drew blood. He is very hormonal right now and I'm sure thats why. I can't wait til he's back to his sweet sweet self again. I've had Chatot now for about the same amount of time you have had Lola and he hasn't bit me yet he has lunged and bluffed but has never bit me hard. He's only 18 months old so I don't expect a good bite for at least a couple of years.

Last edited:

tracie

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Tracie
Wow she is just beautiful! I know that mischievious look.... and Jack is always looking for mischief!

M

M.C Bird Rescue

OMG she is just too too too cute look at that baby wanting to get into mischief LOL I would touch wood if i where you I had Darius 6 months before he bit me for the first time first 2 times not to bad 3rd time he drew blood. He is very hormonal right now and I'm sure thats why. I can't wait til he's back to his sweet sweet self again. I've had Chatot now for about the same amount of time you have had Lola and he hasn't bit me yet he has lunged and bluffed but has never bit me hard. He's only 18 months old so I don't expect a good bite for at least a couple of years.

I better get those bandages ready then. LOL.
Lola will be 2 next month, and she does bluff and has pinched but never a full blown bite. As I am rolling my bandages out just to prepare. LOL

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Elvis is 6 years old, and she never bit her previous owners, and she has never bitten me. Nipped, yes. Pinched and bruised, yes. But never bitten. So far.... LOL. So, your little angel may just stay that way :angel3:

Missi

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
OMG Cute post! Lola is STUNNING! Thanks for the pics :swoon:

Missi

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Missi
Elvis is 6 years old, and she never bit her previous owners, and she has never bitten me. Nipped, yes. Pinched and bruised, yes. But never bitten. So far.... LOL. So, your little angel may just stay that way :angel3:
NICE!!! :dance4:Bailey is only 2 years old & the only time he bites me is when I put his harness on him :hehe:

ilikebirds

Jogging around the block
WOW!!! Look at those toes! I LOVE dinosaur feet:D
Blue and Gold are my favorite, and she is a beauty for sure!

Big.Green.Chicken

Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Anna
Aww, she looks so innocent. I don't think she would really chew on cords:D

M

M.C Bird Rescue

Aww, she looks so innocent. I don't think she would really chew on cords:D
Well luckily she does not get into to anything YET! She looks and walks away. She is a floor walker too...long story why..it had to do with confidence and trust...long story.
Anyways...I am lucky she really is fine. She ONLY gets on the floor to come to me...then I feel a Macaw pulling on my pants. LOL

PerfectlyParrot

Real Name
Kathy
Now I have this song going through my head!!! She is so beautiful.

Her name was Lola, she was a showgirl
With yellow feathers in her hair and a dress cut down to there

onthewingsofmacaws

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Patricia
Well luckily she does not get into to anything YET! She looks and walks away. She is a floor walker too...long story why..it had to do with confidence and trust...long story.
Anyways...I am lucky she really is fine. She ONLY gets on the floor to come to me...then I feel a Macaw pulling on my pants. LOL
I hope she continues being good MY Darius is a floor walker also. and he used to just get off his stand to come to see me. Now that its Hormonal time he's a real little brat he chases the dogs and my daughter and ant thing else that moves and he bites every thing I'm constantly putting him back on his stand or cage top What a little Imp he's being I can't wait until he gets back to himself again.

M

M.C Bird Rescue

I hope she continues being good MY Darius is a floor walker also. and he used to just get off his stand to come to see me. Now that its Hormonal time he's a real little brat he chases the dogs and my daughter and ant thing else that moves and he bites every thing I'm constantly putting him back on his stand or cage top What a little Imp he's being I can't wait until he gets back to himself again.
OH GEEZ! Well if it comes to that we will deal with it as it come. I will towel her feathered butt back to her cage is she gets aggressive even a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.