• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hi Everyone!

Nancy B

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
Its been a little bit since I have posted. Been thinking of all of you and wondering how everyone is. @cassiesdad @faislaq @sunnysmom @JLcribber and everyone else how are you! We've all been doing well. Fred is a little turd bird this time of year as it's his breeding season. Hoping this post finds everyone well, looking forward to reading more stories! :wdIM:

SumitaSinh

Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
I was also thinking about Bob... Anybody knows any news?

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
Hi Nancy B and Fred :)

sunnysmom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Its been a little bit since I have posted. Been thinking of all of you and wondering how everyone is. @cassiesdad @faislaq @sunnysmom @JLcribber and everyone else how are you! We've all been doing well. Fred is a little turd bird this time of year as it's his breeding season. Hoping this post finds everyone well, looking forward to reading more stories! :wdIM:
I was also thinking about Bob... Anybody knows any news?
Hi Nancy! I am glad that you're doing well. We are too. :) As for Bob, he's been back in the hospital. I haven't spoken to him recently but when I do, I will ask him if I can update everyone. I don't like to share his personal info unless he specifically says that I can. I have been in touch with his wife, and his flock is doing well. She has moved the three tiels into one big cage together and it's going well. They were living in separate cages.

Lexusblond

Sprinting down the street
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Nickie King
Hi Nancy, we haven't met before but I too have a turd bird or should I say two little pink munchkins you can see what they getting up to on our post MG dailyish. Have you posted any pics?

Lori:D

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Zoe
Aww Fred is a little cutie pie - turd bird or not :laughin:

Nancy B

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Nancy
Aww Fred is a little cutie pie - turd bird or not :laughin:
Oh he's a turd bird alright! Certainly is!! :rofl: don't they have demanding little attitudes? I am told the attitude is the cockatoo in him ha! He doesn't like to be bothered in the morning unless he calls US. If he doesn't call us and I go down to give him his veggies or clean water I get screeched at. My son can go anytime and get kisses! I'm somehow back to being the hired help! :mop::shopcart: Not sure how I got here! Lol