• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hey! Suggestions for good Conure toy websites :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I just joined this website. I am an owner of three finches, a parakeet & three dogs. In about three weeks here I am going to be picking up my new Cinnamon Green Cheeked Conure. It (idk if it is a boy or girl yet but) I'm super excited and have ordered a cage that had great reviews. I am trying to find great toys to fill it up with. I would love some suggestions as to what websites are good to order toys off of, (considering i have none) also what toys are the best to start off with & overall tips or info about a new cgcc. Thank You! :D

GlassOnion

Biking along the boulevard
I love Things for Wings. Just type in "things for wings" or "t4w" in the search box and you'll get tons of threads with pics of purchased products and praises. :)

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
My conures favorite toys are from Things for Wings :)

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Welcome and enjoy the site!

Matt

calibird

California Bird Nerds
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
Welcome to The Avenue.

SallyQZ

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Loree
Welcome to the Avenue! I don't have conures, but I love the toy selection and customer service provided by Kathie at www.mysafebirdstore.com :)

Also be sure to try Kathie's Bountiful Harvest food blends - my birds ALL go nuts for it.

Last edited:

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Hey, welcome!
There are lots of really great vendors, the marketplace is a great place to start! We have lots of great vendors who have toys both made by large companies, as well as handmade!

lalagimp

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kayla
*squee* CHEEKIES!

Hi! Welcome.
I get my toys locally at a bird shop but I'm going to look at Things with Wings myself.
Are you going to name the bird before you find out the sex?
Are you familiar with doing at DNA kit yourself and submitting for processing?
The girls love destroying toys with wicker, seagrass..
I just got them a California roll at the shop Bird Toys: Pet Terrific Roll Play Toys California Roll & Tahiti Sweetie Hanging Bird Toys
And have destroyed a large ball cluster Wooden Bird Toys: Wicker Rustlers at Drs. Foster and Smith
I really want one of these Foraging Toys for Birds: Super Shredder Balls at Drs. Foster and Smith

I'm not endorsing drfostersmith only that their items work for quick reference of what I get over in Mesa.

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Hi and welcome! Congrats on your new soon to be Cinnamon Green Cheek Conure.:highfive: I am of no help in the toy department as I make all my birds toys!

lalagimp: Yeah, i think i am going to wait & figure out a name for her/him after i find out the sex. & no i have never heard of the doing it yourself DNA kit.:rolleyes: Tell me more, lol :)

Last edited:

lalagimp

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Kayla
Michael has a lab in town I send mine to Pet DNA Services of AZ
There are other companies out there as well but they tend to send out a kit. You collect the specimen and send it in for processing. It's normally done by feather or blood sample.

Status
Not open for further replies.