• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

He's all moved in! Jitterbug's new cage....

Status
Not open for further replies.

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
I wanted to tell you to make sure you have the cage sitting on the stand correctly because if the rails are put on the wrong way the cage will fall over or fall in when you move it.

Ginger

Holiday

Mac Mama
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Great pictures of a great setup :)

JudiNH

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Judi
I wanted to tell you to make sure you have the cage sitting on the stand correctly because if the rails are put on the wrong way the cage will fall over or fall in when you move it.

Ginger

Thank you Ginger...we made sure the little tabs were on the correct side...I can see what you mean though...it would fall right through if it wasnt. thanks for the heads up! :)

Lschinaia

Strolling the yard
The mansion is fabulous! I wish I had the money to get one just like it. Your birds seem happy and healthy, bet they will adore this setup.:heart:

JudiNH

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Judi
The mansion is fabulous! I wish I had the money to get one just like it. Your birds seem happy and healthy, bet they will adore this setup.:heart:
Kathie at MSBS has them for a GREAT price...and she gives 10% off to Avian Avenue members....:innocent:..just sayin'.....

Lschinaia

Strolling the yard

Kathie at MSBS has them for a GREAT price...and she gives 10% off to Avian Avenue members....:innocent:..just sayin'.....
Is there a link? The only issue my lovies cannot live together, they have to have separate cages. They fight terribly.

kcbee

Animal Lover
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Kacy
Oooohh what a beautiful new space!! He is going to LOVE all that space!!

zoo mom

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elaine
Nice digs. Handsome son. AND I just love the way Jitterbug coordinates with his cage.

Status
Not open for further replies.