• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Help me choose fabrics for four Harmony Houses:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
Hm, wonder if the pattern is too big? What size is the squares Pat?
Gosh I dont know, that pic is true to size. Maybe it would be too big unless it was a big house! Maybe for a bigger bird but if this is for the Conures, the print is probably too big.
Thank you Elsie. :)

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
So pretty Pat! Hmmm...not sure if the pattern is too large or not, but I love it on your curtains! I think Ginger says the houses will be 12 inches and B&C's will be 14 since they are sharing one:)

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
So pretty Pat! Hmmm...not sure if the pattern is too large or not, but I love it on your curtains! I think Ginger says the houses will be 12 inches and B&C's will be 14 since they are sharing one:)
Actually Ginger would be the best one to ask about that. :)

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
When I get to the office, I'll post photo's of Truely's house with her in it. You will be able to see the 12 x 12 size with a fairly big pattern on it. I do have some of Pat's curtain material and it would make an awesome house. I will also take a photograph of the blue and white bird print with me holding it so you can see how large the print is. That is the biggest print.

Ginger

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Thanks Ginger!

birdlvr466

Hit the Road
Real Name
Pat
When I get to the office, I'll post photo's of Truely's house with her in it. You will be able to see the 12 x 12 size with a fairly big pattern on it. I do have some of Pat's curtain material and it would make an awesome house. I will also take a photograph of the blue and white bird print with me holding it so you can see how large the print is. That is the biggest print.

Ginger
Oh cool! See good thing Danita brought that up!

suncoast

Cruising the avenue
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ginger
Well we can't seem to get our hands of the blue and white parrot print but the parrot is about the same size as the toucan on Truely's house, about 12" tall.

Ginger

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
Truely is such a gorgeous model Ginger - I love the smile on her sweet face! :heart:

65sunnyday

Biking along the boulevard
Real Name
April, aka 'SUNNY'
I read somewhere (Mattie Sue Athan?) that parrots tend to be uneasy around stripes--She said not to use a striped towel to towel a bird for that reason...?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.