• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hello from BirdyBooty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirdyBooty

Walking the driveway
Hi all! I've been browsing the site for a while & finally decided to post an intro:)

Thank you to Alex for introducing me to your forum! :)

My partner and I own BirdyBooty.com, and live with a large flock of rescued parrots. We are long time volunteers of the The Central Virginia Parrot Sanctuary (projectperry.com) in Louisa, Va.

Besides making toys, much of our time is spent helping to rehabilitate neglected and abused parrots. After adopting a few special needs birds that had never seen a toy in their life, we decided to open our own business which caters to not only birds with special needs, but to any parrot who requires (or enjoys) a particular type of toy.

Customers provide us with useful information about their bird (what materials they like, what type of toy they like playing with, what colors they favor, etc.) and we put together a package to satisfy those requests. We started out three years ago with a few dedicated customers. Over time that number has increased beyond our expectations, & we are very grateful :)

I look forward to meeting you all :)

Rowan

itzmered

Welcome to Parrotdise
Super Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Chris
Welcome to the Avenue!

Gen120

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Victoria :)
Welcome to the Avenue! I hope you and your flock like it here! We are looking forward to hearing from you. I have been to your site and it is cool, I plan to order from you soon, for my flock!

Brigidt36

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Brigid Thompson
Hi Rowan, and Welcome! So glad you joined and decided to post. I'll have to check out your site.

Sharpie

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Welcome to the Ave! Jasper and the Budgieflock are still enjoying the order we got from you! Great stuff!

BirdyBooty

Walking the driveway
Thank you, everyone!

Sharpie, I had SO much fun doing your order. You really spoiled them :D

Alex

Take a stroll down the Avenue!
Welcome!!! So glad you made it :)

Cydney

Real Name
Cydney
Rowan! Welcome!

Just thought I'd let you know, the toys you made for Kai are still some, if not most, of his favorites!

Deejo

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Doris
Hi all! I've been browsing the site for a while & finally decided to post an intro:)

Thank you to Alex for introducing me to your forum! :)

My partner and I own BirdyBooty.com, and live with a large flock of rescued parrots. We are long time volunteers of the The Central Virginia Parrot Sanctuary (projectperry.com) in Louisa, Va.

Hi Rowan,
Good to see you here! Love your custom toys.

Doris

BirdyBooty

Walking the driveway
Hey Alex! Thanks for pointing me in this direction. E-mail me soon. I'd love to hear how your flock is doing :)

Cydney, Kai's order was a fun one, & the picture you sent was so fantastic. It will be popping up again on the site very soon :)

Sharpie

Avenue Veteran
Thank you, everyone!

Sharpie, I had SO much fun doing your order. You really spoiled them :D
The budgies LOVED the one with the mini munch balls. I know what I need to request specifically next time. Jasper bit the heads off all the dinosaurs first thing, like they had personally offended him- it was pretty hilarious.

BirdyBooty

Walking the driveway
Hi Doris! My birds LOVE your awesome food! I'll be placing an order again very soon. :)

BirdyBooty

Walking the driveway
Sharpie - Haha! Jasper seems like quite the character!

Status
Not open for further replies.