• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Hello everyone

Oscarmylove22

Checking out the neighborhood
My name is Caroline and I recently have adopted two birds from a sanctuary. Oscar who is 10 years old and Frankie who is 2years old. Oscar is an umbrella cockatoo and Frankie is a cockatiel. I never knew the type of love I would experience with my birds. They are loved and I must say a bit spoiled. Thank you all so much for being so welcoming. I look forward to speaking with you all on everything birds.

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Welcome Your birds sound like lucky fids to have found you! I hope you love your time here as much as I do :)

Oscarmylove22

Checking out the neighborhood
Hi Shezbug, thank you so much. You know I am home all day and my birds are free indoors and we have lots of fun and they make me laugh. But just when I think I know everything about my bird's behavior I learn something new everyday

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
My bird makes me laugh and smile much more than anything else I can think of. They certainly are full of surprises :)

expressmailtome

Ripping up the road
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
Welcome, and enjoy the site!

sunnysmom

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Michelle
Welcome!

Goffinsmamma

Strolling the yard
Real Name
Madison
Kiwi, our G2, always keeps us on our toes! She's our first bird too (we fostered an amazon for a while but he was a special case. He never had the best treatment and needed a very very patient and stable forever home to get him to enjoy people again. We couldn't be that for him at that time :sad4: but he's happy in his new home! :D) Welcome to the Avenue!! Your fids sound like a lucky pair! I admit, its so hard not to spoil our birds absolutely rotten!

Cynthia & Percy

cockatoo mania
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
cynthia
welcome

geff

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran