• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

he tricked us lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo's daddy

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Christian
so i was up a little early today for work. Mojo was makin his usual noises trying to get my attention. my wife and i were getting ready to go outside for a smoke. we were not in eye sight of mojo and my wife was making a phone call. while she was on the phone, mojo mimiced the phone ringing! lol we looked at each other and were trying to figure out out the phone was ringing while she was on it. it did take us a minute, but we figured it out. :omg: what a smart little bird! he new that i would come running to get the phone. this is the first time that we have heard him mimic a house hold item to a tee! my wife even turned around to answer the phone that she was already on. :lol: What noises will be next? i am too amazed by my little Mojo!

Izzy_Bird

Jogging around the block
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Lisa
lol I love the noises they make. The other morning Izzy was making the noise my son's cell phone makes when he plugs it into the charger. I actually yelled to him to ask why he kept plugging his phone in and out!

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
what a smartie!!

Boogie will ring the phone and then answer it - I think he likes to see me jump to answer it :hehe:

aracari1

Moving in
Real Name
GG
Gussie has been doing the phone thing. Her latest vocalization is "shoo shoo cat". I am always telling my neighbor's cat to shoo out of my yard...
Be careful what you "say around a Grey.."

WenM

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Wendy
Aren't they fun?? You will hear so many more sounds

Cory

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Cory
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's one thing I don't think I have to worry about since I don't have any greys! :lol:

ncGreyBirdLady

They call Me crazy like its a bad thing!
Administrator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Bonnie
:rofl:Ya gotta Love Grey:rofl:

jmfleish

Cruising the avenue
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Jen
Oh, just wait until he starts doing the microwave and the smoke detectors and the car alarms from outside! They are very talented. Clancy CAG even likes to mimic the outdoor birds. They are quite the joy...when they're behaving! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.