• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

He HATES me....He HATES me

Status
Not open for further replies.

catnloco

Sprinting down the street
He flicks his head at me, then hisses at me, then starts snapping his beak at me. Geee I don't know why I am scared of him (rolling my eyes)....lol.

catnloco

ops I guess I should have said THE M2 HATES ME......

M

M.C Bird Rescue

HAHAHAH Gotta love the Too's. Oscar does that to me daily, but he will jump off the cage at me and attack. LOL

Emmilyy

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
awh. I'm sure its just his personal way of showing you affection :) hehe

catnloco

:lol: Emily....I guess him trying to bite my thumb while changing his water bowl was too?

Lobby

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Mark Hogan
See how he is.:cool1: They sure seem to have their favorites. Jenni is convinced that the toos hate her. Me not so much.

Last time Jenni went to scratch Strawberry's head in her cage, Strawberry bit her hard enough to draw blood. Strawberry is strange when she is in her cage. I will not pet her in her cage anymore. We used to pet her if she took a bar in her beak but now you still might get bit. And that is what happened to Jenni. I will only pet her outside the cage, even though it is clear that Strawberry wants to be petted in the cage she just can't be trusted. I don't understand what the deal is but that's life with toos.

Bokkapooh

Ripping up the road
Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Mercedez
Aww Im sorry :( Just keep trying to work with him. Respect him, love him, you'll win his heart!:hug8:

Status
Not open for further replies.