• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

He fell asleep waiting for a treat

avalanche

Moving in
Real Name
Ayden
While I was finishing up a boss fight in a game, my baby boy Keigo wanted a treat and fell asleep on my desk xD. Oops. Sorry Keigo!

He was so patient haha. Too cute.
Forgive the mess

Attachments

Xoetix

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
Holy crap that is PRECIOUS

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
So cute :cool:

Spearmint

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Elk [He/They]
That is so precious!! :awww:

augustus7

Moving in
Real Name
Amanda
While I was finishing up a boss fight in a game, my baby boy Keigo wanted a treat and fell asleep on my desk xD. Oops. Sorry Keigo!

He was so patient haha. Too cute.
Forgive the mess
that is literally amazing

avalanche

Moving in
Real Name
Ayden
I’ve never seen a budgie sleep like that lol.

But remember for next time that the budgie is #1 priority and everything else can wait:D
For sure!
I spend so much time working with him he's grown into am amazing boy. He was so scared when he came to us hed flatten himself in his cage and stay there for hours even if we weren't in the same room, but with the love and care we gave him he's a sunshine. He is the bravest of our 6 birds, and just adorable. He calls to me when he wants something because he knows I will come, and he happily jumps to my hands just for love and treats.

I stopped playing games with online friends so I didn't randomly leave them to die if I had to run and take care of him, so yeah definately doesn't happen anymore ! It was just the one time thing, I told him sorry and gave him extra and that it wouldn't happen again.

We also ended up with two new rehomed budgies who were nervous (because their world got changed, their owners didn't want them anymore and they were neglected for a while before we got them </3) and Keigo, this same budgie who sat and waited for treats, is helping the new budgies open up to us. He flies around with them and comes to me for playtime and treats, and the other two are curious as to why and are slowly approaching us, even landing on my blanket next to me. He also encourages them to eat the chop i give everyone in the morning. He's such a good boy, and I am really happy to have him.

Scorpi0

Jogging around the block
That is awesome!
Your Keigo reminds me of my Chirpie. He’s the one who is the most curious about everything I’m doing. :laugh:

Limon

Meeting neighbors
For sure!
I spend so much time working with him he's grown into am amazing boy. He was so scared when he came to us hed flatten himself in his cage and stay there for hours even if we weren't in the same room, but with the love and care we gave him he's a sunshine. He is the bravest of our 6 birds, and just adorable. He calls to me when he wants something because he knows I will come, and he happily jumps to my hands just for love and treats.

I stopped playing games with online friends so I didn't randomly leave them to die if I had to run and take care of him, so yeah definately doesn't happen anymore ! It was just the one time thing, I told him sorry and gave him extra and that it wouldn't happen again.

We also ended up with two new rehomed budgies who were nervous (because their world got changed, their owners didn't want them anymore and they were neglected for a while before we got them </3) and Keigo, this same budgie who sat and waited for treats, is helping the new budgies open up to us. He flies around with them and comes to me for playtime and treats, and the other two are curious as to why and are slowly approaching us, even landing on my blanket next to me. He also encourages them to eat the chop i give everyone in the morning. He's such a good boy, and I am really happy to have him.
Keigo sounds like a great little role model :swoon:

Dona

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
OMG that is the cutest pic!! What a cute little fluff. Sounds like Keigo and his friends have landed in a great home!

Olliebirb

Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Julia A
How old is keigo? My budgie Oliver when he was a baby would sometimes sleep like this but I’ve never seen a budgie over a year old do this :lol:he’s so cute!