• ALL Threads/Post in Rehome Highway will be reviewed for compliance to forum guidelines before being approved.
  • Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Have to Rehome my sweet Cockatiel

Hopeful

Checking out the neighborhood
Hi everyone. This is my very first time posting anything on this platform. I hope this is the right forum for it.

I need help. Unfortunately the country we’re moving to does not allow any birds in whatsoever. My heart is broken that I have to leave my sweet angel who I’ve taken care of and loved for over 18 years. So, I’m looking for a kind, compassionate person/family, preferably in Alberta Canada who is willing to love her as much as I do. She’s been treated like a queen that she is, free to fly for few hours a day. She’s very timid and not used to anyone except the family. Hasn’t been around other pets or small children, so I’m looking for someone who doesn’t have cats, dogs, larger birds and small children. It’s a tough list but I need to find a happy place for my precious.
If you are that person, know of that person, then please let me know. Thank you.

Attachments

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!

Clueless