• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Had the scare of my life today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Thank your all your kinds words...I will definitely let Coco know she has a lot of people who care for her.

1parakeet

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Jessyca
Oh, my gosh! I can't imagine how scary that must have been. I guess the old dog decided to be young again and explore, eh? ;) I'm glad that everything worked out for you, your husband and Coco. :)

Billie Faye

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Billie Faye
Leslie, just checking in to see how CoCo is doing today....:hug8:

birdlady

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leslie
Oh, my gosh! I can't imagine how scary that must have been. I guess the old dog decided to be young again and explore, eh? ;) I'm glad that everything worked out for you, your husband and Coco. :)
THank you so much! I am so glad it had a happy ending. On my way to work each morning I pretty much take the route Coco must have made to the street she was picked up finally. I picture her wandering down the sidewalk and it brings me to tears...so scare, alone, cold, etc....I honestly don't know how she made it so far. But sooo glad she is home.

Leslie, just checking in to see how CoCo is doing today....:hug8:
She is doing well....she still seems a bit wobble on her hind legs but also has a little pep to her step when she sees me. SHe is my constant shadow, following me everywhere. I can't help but feel we let her down....I hope she doesn't think that of us....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.