• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Video Guess they don't like the disney channel

DoubleTake

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Brian
Caution, turn down your volume.

Experimenting with the birds, I usually leave the radio or a play list playing for them but yesterday I left the TV on the Disney channel. Yesterday it went fine today they seem to not like it, as soon as I turned off the TV, remotely from work, they quieted down. Told my google home to start playing music again after I turned off the TV. Fickled children, I have no idea what was playing though.

lexalayne

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Alexa
They definitely seem to like the music better! Mine like to watch dvds of parrots in the wild or any parrots for that matter. I have one macaw that loves to watch the Disney Movie Spirit. It has horses in it and he will watch it over and over. He gets mesmerized and it’s about 1 1/2 hours long!

lexalayne

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Alexa
:laugh::laugh::laugh: What’s BSB ? I’m going to google it .... only god knows what I’ll find :lol:

BACK STREET BOYS !!

Leih

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Leih Pearson
Can't say I blame them!

WendyN

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Wendy
Joey loves Sesame Street.

matcha

Meeting neighbors
Lol! My GCC Cosmo reacts weirdly to certain video games and will YELL until you make the noise and movement stop. I've honestly never thought of leaving the TV on during the day - maybe I'll try that with my GCCs.