• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Got my cage yesterday..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emmilyy

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
and got it all set up when i got home from school. Fast forward to today after work. Mom drives me home after a ten hour day. I get out of the car and head to the steps to get inside.. but there's a package (well, two packages) on the porch. What? I inspected a little closer and its another cage! :eek::confused:Called my uncle, because i used his credit card to buy my cage in the first place. He said he'd only been charged for two cages.. my cage i got yesterday and my cousins cage he got the day before.. Don't know what happened.. I had to sign and write a check for my first cage when it was delivered - this one was just left.. So confused! Waiting to see if my uncle gets charged for it or if they call or email...

by the way.. its going to be FILLED with more things, lol... just in case ya'll were wondering :p just haven't gotten my orders as of yet.

Attachments

Last edited:

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
didn't your cousin have a problem with his cage, there was something on it?

perhaps the second cage is a replacement and they sent it to the wrong address (since the same card was used for both orders)

glad yours arrived, I know you have been looking forward to it!

It is so nice, can't wait to see it all set up :)

:hug8:

Emmilyy

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
Nope -they didn't talk to him to get a replacement - they wouldn't answer his calls. And if they had it wouldn't have gotten here so fast as it took us at least ten days to get the first one here.. this cage had to have been shipped the day after my first one!

GG.

Enjoy the small things
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
GG
so strange - let us know what you find out about it

Emmilyy

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
I will! Its still outside on the steps in the packaging. I dont want to open it because i dont know whats up!

Emmilyy

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
btw guys i know its pretty small... Row will RARELY be in her cage, and in the future I`m planning on getting her a macaw cage.. I`d like a double one but possibly a single. This is the same size cage she`s in at the breeders :)

allison

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Hm, If you wanted to do the right thing, I'd contact the place you got the cage from and ask about the 2nd cage.
BUT if you want to be naughty you can wait and see if your uncle gets charged twice. :lol:

Emmilyy

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
lol. Uhm. i`m really tempted to be naughty.. We`ll see ..

allison

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Haha, I understand. I still feel guilty because at the TASC fair they accidently gave me two snapples and I only paid for one. I was thirsty and they were busy so I didn't say anything but I still feel guilty! :lol:

Emmilyy

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
Cookie really would love it :p heh heh. i dont know how they managed to send me two.

allison

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
You wouldn't feel guilty? I don't think I could live with myself, but that's just me. I've never taken anything in my life (except the snapple LOL).

Emmilyy

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
eh. I`m guessing they *did* charge my uncle from his credit card and he hasn`t gotten the new bill yet or whatever and if thats the case I`ll give him the money and just keep the cage. I`m not opening it because I`m expecting to hear from them and have to ship it back :)

allison

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Allison
Ok, that's good. :)

Emmilyy

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
Or I`ll get the money back and send it back to them. Really up to my parents and owner of the credit card, lol. But i`ll be mad if *I* have to pay to ship it back to them in order to get the money back because i didn`t order it in the first place.

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
That's an awesome cage, I can't wait to see it all set-up!

Emmilyy

Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Emily
Thanks guys! i am really pleased with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.