• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Got a rescue in....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacy_b

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Stacy
Meet....

GONZO....

He is very tiny (in my opinion). 3 Years old. He is NOT cage aggressive :highfive: Although he doesnt like to get OUT or OFF his cage, he does NOT bite. He just wraps his feet and beak around everything he possibly can. He was in major need of a shower in these pics. I took these 15 min after he came home. We since misted him, and he looks lots better. I will get some new pics soon.

Thats Gonzo!!

Renae

Joyriding the Neighborhood
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Gonzo is gorgeous! he does look tiny.. and in really bad shape. (in them photos)

Stacy_b

Real Name
Stacy
Gonzo is gorgeous! he does look tiny.. and in really bad shape. (in them photos)

He is a sweetheart!! And yea...his feathers arent in the best shape. The shower helped, but he is on a seed/french fry/cracker diet. so....

M

M.C Bird Rescue

How does Felicia like him? I know shes dying for a friendly bird...like my RICO...hahahah. Sorry just cant share him.

Archiesmom

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Natalie
Awww, he is so cute! But yes, he looks really little and in need of some TLC. I am sure he will do wonderfully in your capable hands!

liltweets

Jogging around the block
Awww, his little feathers. I'm sure you'll have him looking better in no time. :hug8:

Stacy_b

Real Name
Stacy
Yea with time, Im sure the feathers will be ok :)

M

M.C Bird Rescue

He doesn't look bad at all. I am glad you have him...and not me. HAHAHAH
(inside joke) Me and Quakers or Quackers....hahahahaha

bizzymum

Meeting neighbors
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Elaine
Quakers are quite resilient. I got a plucker quaker and she is now in great/perfect feather, but also I think she likes her food a bit too much and getting a little chubby.

atomshell

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
Shelly Horton
I'm glad you got him. I'll bet you get those feathers looking great in no time! I wonder what happened to his beak?

Status
Not open for further replies.