• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

GCC help

raptor6

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Leah
Help! My GCC Skittles is 12 years old and she usually is very sweet and cuddly but the last 3 weeks have been bird hell. She has become super aggressive toward anyone or anything and she just wants to bite constantly. She also keeps walking backwards and then rushes forward. Any advice would help.
P.s. she is female and I have 6 male parakeets in the same room but not in the same cage.

Attachments

Synth

Walking the driveway
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Hope
Spring time is probably any bird owners least favorite time of the year. No advice from me I will leave that to the more experienced members, just know you aren’t in misery alone. One of our conures is being a little pest right now too due to hormones. :facepalm:

raptor6

Checking out the neighborhood
Real Name
Leah
Spring time is probably any bird owners least favorite time of the year. No advice from me I will leave that to the more experienced members, just know you aren’t in misery alone. One of our conures is being a little pest right now too due to hormones. :facepalm:
Thanks I am just not t used to it. Hopefully she will calm down. :)