• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Funny descriptions of birds (Ringneck, Cockatiel, Afrian Grey....)

Sweet Louise

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Pat
Found on FB...

Ringneck owners: ‘Man, birds can be hard work.’
Cockatiel owners: ‘I dunno, it really doesn’t seem that hard, my cockatiel’s a sweetheart.’ *coughs in bird fancier’s lung*
African Grey owners: ‘…I think my bird is trying to collect my credit card details and place an order on Amazon. I’m typing because he can understand my spoken words and I don’t want him to know I’m on to him. I’m also typing in the bathroom so he can’t read this over my shoulder.’
Cockatoo owners: ‘WHAT? I CAN’T HEAR YOU’
Conure owners: ‘Can I bulk order band aids/plasters’
Lorikeet owners: *google searches* ‘How to remove pressurized liquid shizz cement from different surfaces’
Macaw owners: ‘Yo, anyone know how I can friend zone my bird without hurting his feelings? I feel like the walnuts are only gonna distract him for so long before he expects me to start laying eggs.’
Eclectus owners: ‘Honey, don’t forget to pick up the bird’s $80 worth of fresh fruit and veg from the supermarket on the way home tonight! And again tomorrow!’
Eclectus hen owners: ’Hello, 911? Oh hi Jerry! Yeah, send help, she’s got that look on her face and I’m gonna be bleeding out on the floor in about 3 minutes. Yup, door’s unlocked, wear riot gear. See you soon!’
Budgie owners: ‘Is my budgie ok? He hasn’t been acting like a cracked out toddler this morning and the stream of constant, ceaseless chatter had a pause for a while. I also saw him sitting still for a second. Is he sick?’

tka

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Bad news for Grey owners... They can place orders on Amazon with voice controlled devices. Bibi got caught but would have been living the dream if all of those berries turned up!

Also control the lights, hope you like living in a rave

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
OMG I love these videos, there are a few of the greys on Instagram and YouTube using alexa to buy what they need to be extra fabulous and changing music choices and stuff- it is hilarious lol.

BrianB

Avenue Veteran
Avenue Spotlight Award
I use my Alexa device to turn lights on and off and I disabled just about anything else that could cause trouble when the greys start chattering.

Xoetix

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
The budgie description made me choke on my tea :roflmao:

Quaker Owners: Can you possibly NOT stick your break into my eardrum while grinding please?

Cockatiel Owners: I'M LITERALLY RIGHT HERE WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING LIKE YOU'RE LOST GOOD GOD

Caique Owners: Why. Are. You. Like. This.

Tyrion

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Real Name
Annette Thompson
I love this :laughing12: