• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Full moons.

Xoetix

Biking along the boulevard
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Meghan (she/her)
Dolly was a holy terror yesterday. And it continued through to today.
Isadora too. Actually everyone else is behaving fine - She's being an absolute chaos goblin though.

Icey

Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Ann
Isadora too. Actually everyone else is behaving fine - She's being an absolute chaos goblin though.
Frankie is molting right now, so he wants mommy snuggles. He's such a sweetheart :heart:.
He keeps calling me through for some scritches, and I've been giving him light mists to help him. Of course, he's getting extra pine nuts to take his mind of those nasty pin feathers.
Flip side to Miss Dolly aka demon girl. OMG.
If she hears me talking to Frankie she screams at me. If I'm sitting beside her and not paying attention to her (heaven forbid), she screams at me. I gave her pistacchios, her favorite treats; she chucked them back at me....one by one. Luckily she only had 3.
I gave her orange. She chucked that back at me.
I told her I was going to give her a wee spray. Poof!!! Off she went doing her hopscotch to get into her toy hut so I couldn't get her, then proceded to tell me off and scream at me from inside. Of course, the chicken wouldn't come out from hiding.
I gave her red peppers (which she loves) with her veggies and the green beans, broccoli, and carrots all got tossed out.
Then she got creative and picked them up with her toes and dropped them one by one. Of course, after each drop, she would look at me as if to say "I told you I don't like these veggies already. Stop giving them to me."

I was so happy when hubby came home to babysit her so I could go and spend time with my baby Frankie.
Fast forward to this morning, I made her some chamomile tea. Oh she loved that!!! Gulp gulp gulp. I was like "Woah... slow down baby girl".
Now comes the good part. She was so calm for three minutes, then we went into a repeat of yesterday with a bit less drama.
Thank god she's sleeping now. 8 hours until the fun starts again. Whoopee!!!!

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez

Pixiebeak