• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

From A to Z Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebecca in Israel

Sprinting down the street
Real Name
Rebecca
Remember there are 26 letters in the alphabet, I hope there will be less part, and I do hope this is interesting to some of you.
You can't see the 3 without the other 1

It would be unfair to show you the other 3 without showing you the green baby. You can see the difference a fews days make. Eyes are more open at 10 days old, nails and pinfeather stubble is coming in, yeah soon some warm insulating feathers will cover this naked body. Just a brief film clip. More to come as he/she grows older.
YouTube - DSCN4120[1 Here is the baby of Danny and Tzacanit

I also took a few pictures at the same time so that you can see close up the changes a day makes. Look real close at the butt end in the first picture. And those eyes just melt my heart.

Baby photo update Princess and Kacholis Brood

These are photos taken this morning February 26, 2010.
All three can fit in the palm of my hand. It is easy to spot which is the last one hatched. The only reason they were out of the box is because I added more wood chips.

Attachments

Juhi882

Rollerblading along the road
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Real Name
Juhi
:omg: they are sooo teeny tiny precious lil babies,
its hard to believe they grow into big shrieking monsters ,(no complaints there, i love my monsters :D)

flower

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
glenda
Rebecca, those babies are so cute, I have raises love birds, and now Quakers and enjoy doing it. What do you do to introduce water?

Anne & Gang

Riding the Skies
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Real Name
Anne
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww deys ADORABLE

Status
Not open for further replies.