• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

[FREE TO GOOD HOME] King's Double Macaw Cage - Cleveland, Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowboardracer

Walking the driveway
Avenue Veteran
Real Name
Josh
I have a Double Macaw cage made by King's Cages. I do not have the divider anymore. The cage is in mint condition, I am the original owner. I'm located in Cleveland, Ohio. The cage fits through my front door, so it does not need to be disassembled if you have a big enough truck to haul it as-is.

If you're in need of a large cage and can put it to good use, it's yours for free. I'll gladly help you load it into your truck.

unnamed.jpg

Teckechick

Ask me for a photo of my bird, I have to post one!
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
Real Name
Dawn
How nice of you to offer this for free. I hope someone grabs it up that is a very nice cage. :heart2:

TikkiTembo

Rollerblading along the road
Real Name
Chelsea
Oh man, only 3.5 hours.... If I didn't have to drag two very young kids along, I'd be on my way!

Nobirby

Jogging around the block
I have a Double Macaw cage made by King's Cages. I do not have the divider anymore. The cage is in mint condition, I am the original owner. I'm located in Cleveland, Ohio. The cage fits through my front door, so it does not need to be disassembled if you have a big enough truck to haul it as-is.

If you're in need of a large cage and can put it to good use, it's yours for free. I'll gladly help you load it into your truck.

View attachment 326435
[/QUOTE]
I imagine the bar spacing is too wide for green cheek conures, right?

aooratrix

Macawaholic
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Matthew
I'm interested. I live in Marion, Ohio, about 2 hours from you. I have a GW who could put it to good use.

Tonyshow

Moving in
Real Name
Manuel rodriguez

View attachment 326435
[/QUOTE]
I will pick up & buy java tree if you still have cage can pick up tomorrow ASAP and I live in Cleveland with three and cash contact me @ (216)333-0003

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
I will pick up & buy java tree if you still have cage can pick up tomorrow ASAP and I live in Cleveland with three and cash contact me @ (216)333-0003
[/QUOTE]
Thanks everyone! It's currently on hold, but I will update if that falls through. :)
As the OP hasn’t updated this thread I would say that cage is no longer available.

Tonyshow

Moving in
Real Name
Manuel rodriguez
As the OP hasn’t updated this thread I would say that cage is no longer available.
[/QUOTE]
O wow how do I get in contact directly to them ? So u think it’s actually gone ?

Mizzely

Lil Monsters Bird Toys
Super Moderator
Vendor
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Banner Hoarder
Real Name
Shawna [she/her]
Yes, it was reserved andifitfellthrough, he would have told us.I

Directly contact people using the conversation section, represented along the top by an envelope
People can't use the conversation feature until they have 20 posts (25? One of the two!). Helps protect our members from spam :)

Tonyshow

Moving in
Real Name
Manuel rodriguez

View attachment 326435
Is the cage still available I will pay if I have to today I’m in Cleveland and I have a truckplease call me (216)333-0003!my name is Miguel thank you

Ali

Biking along the boulevard
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Alistair
@Tonyshow
I thought we got to the bottom of this. The op has not even been seen in two months! Somebody is not going to advertise something, and not even check it for two months! Just common sense really...

Also, I wouldn't but a contact number there if I were you. Public can see everything on here. Edit it off quickly befire the limit sets in.

Tonyshow

Moving in
Real Name
Manuel rodriguez

View attachment 326435
[/QUOTE]
@norbirby u have a double Macaw cage available?

Shezbug

ASK ME FOR PICTURES OF MY MACAW!
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
TAILGATING
Cutest Bird Ever!!!
Real Name
Shez
@norbirby u have a double Macaw cage available?
[/QUOTE]
The cage will no longer be available!! I believe the bar spacing would not have been suitable for a GCC as it was a double macaw cage.

Status
Not open for further replies.