• Welcome to Avian Avenue! To view our forum with less advertisments please register with us.
    Memberships are free and it will just take a moment. Click here

Free sigs?

owlsthetic

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hi all!

Come here for your free sigs :laughing2:

So backstory but I haven't drawn much since school and I recently was looking back at pictures of my old budgie Bitty who passed away in 2019 and I had the sudden motivation to draw her and Pico

I downloaded the "Sketch" app on my phone and to my surprise the app is pretty decent :D

Here are examples of my style that I drew using the app
sketch1658450715227.png sketch1658464321400.png sketch1658462138758.png

I don't really do realistic or traditional drawings and I suck at backgrounds (the cloud in Bitty's pic and maybe some simple branches/leaves would be the extent)

But colors, any hearts or stuff are doable

Just a fair warning but since I am only working with my phone app (my iPad broke and I don't plan on replacing it anytime soon) any requests might take me a bit of time to draw

I also don't really do fonts and stuff since it's not an option (at least that I know of) in the app so you'll have to deal with my average handwriting unfortunately :shy:

Jemas

Meeting neighbors
Real Name
James
I love the Sketch app and those pictures are really good. I love the shading and colors!

Zara

♥❀Livin´ in Lovebird Land❀☼
Super Moderator
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avenue Concierge

Birbman9

Walking the driveway
Real Name
David Oeschger
I love the style that you do! Could you make me a sig for my 3 lovies? In the first photo rooster is the blue one and goose is the turquoise one, and same with the second, goose on the left and roost on the right.
Third pic is Solo my other lovie I got a year ago.
Thanks in advance if you decide to do mine!

Attachments

Birbman9

Walking the driveway
Real Name
David Oeschger
I love the style that you do! Could you make me a sig for my 3 lovies? In the first photo rooster is the blue one and goose is the turquoise one, and same with the second, goose on the left and roost on the right.
and this is Snowflake. Unfortunately she passed due to lack of calcium about a year and a half ago. Maybe you can do her with the style you did with Bitty? Any background would be nice, although I think leaves would look nice.

Attachments

Wally&Eva

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Carol
Hi!
I would love for you to draw my two babies. I’m making a “first year of their life” scrapbook with their molted feathers, collections of artwork, pictures of them growing up and making ornaments for Christmas. A little much??? Yes hahah but I don’t have kids and I haven’t had baby animals in over 15 years, I was a cat lady during that time. My husband’s last baby (puppy) was over 25 years ago.

If you are interested, please take your time and feel free to do others before mine. Also, if you could do one of my Rajah, he’s my boy cat, the 4th anniversary of his passing is this week and we are missing him terribly. I don’t know if you would be interested on working on something outside of birds. If so, I can send over some pictures.

Thank you for sharing your talent! 4F3846E5-A343-4852-99AB-15A821598AE1.jpeg 5FD0121C-2A65-4037-BBA8-8A2EA42C3937.jpeg 6E407F8D-D608-474B-B582-A5588E094A1F.jpeg A8BDE32C-E61F-4BAB-98CC-E6445B80D77D.jpeg 8FB79900-463E-430A-B33F-A530F67598D1.jpeg 3CF6E719-4009-4B52-B8CC-E1E32752DE3D.jpeg 33233244-853F-4A0B-B919-939AA15115DC.jpeg 49F13CC4-17B9-4ADF-AE4E-28799BE3A63F.jpeg

owlsthetic

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
They are adorable! Sure thing:heart2:

and this is Snowflake. Unfortunately she passed due to lack of calcium about a year and a half ago. Maybe you can do her with the style you did with Bitty? Any background would be nice, although I think leaves would look nice.
Aww I'm sorry for your loss. She was a really pretty birdie and Snow was the perfect name for her. I'll be happy to do her too!

Did you want one pic with all four of them? Or a separate one for Snow?

Also any particular order you'd want them in etc.

owlsthetic

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
Hi!
I would love for you to draw my two babies. I’m making a “first year of their life” scrapbook with their molted feathers, collections of artwork, pictures of them growing up and making ornaments for Christmas. A little much??? Yes hahah but I don’t have kids and I haven’t had baby animals in over 15 years, I was a cat lady during that time. My husband’s last baby (puppy) was over 25 years ago.

If you are interested, please take your time and feel free to do others before mine. Also, if you could do one of my Rajah, he’s my boy cat, the 4th anniversary of his passing is this week and we are missing him terribly. I don’t know if you would be interested on working on something outside of birds. If so, I can send over some pictures.

Thank you for sharing your talent! View attachment 410799 View attachment 410800 View attachment 410801 View attachment 410802 View attachment 410803 View attachment 410804 View attachment 410805 View attachment 410806
Aww baby lovies! They are adorable! Wally is the green one and Eva is the yellow?

Sure thing! I love that you're doing this for them haha and I don't think it's too much. I do regret not having more than pictures to remember my Bitty by.

I don't mind doing mind one of Rajah either, I was going to do a drawing for a kitty my friend recently adopted too so I could use the practice on cats haha. I'm still trying to get back in hang of things :laughing2:

Any particular details or particular order you'd like me to take note of? Background color, etc

owlsthetic

Jogging around the block
Celebirdy of the Month
Avenue Spotlight Award
I love the Sketch app and those pictures are really good. I love the shading and colors!
Haha thanks! I always hated traditional coloring because I suck at it and always thought it did more harm than good for my drawings but I love coloring digitally! So smooth and so easy to "undo" mistakes :lolsign:

Wally&Eva

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Carol
They are adorable! Wally is the green one and Eva is the yellow?
Thank you! Yes Wally is the green, Eva is the yellow. Like the Pixar movie Wall-E
I don't mind doing mind one of Rajah either, I was going to do a drawing for a kitty my friend recently adopted too so I could use the practice on cats haha.
Thank you! Raj was a stray that I raised from 6 months old. He was with me for 13 years and my absolute best friend. His daughter (Baby) also passed away 2 years ago at 15 years old. I still have my old gal, Sophie. Mourning two cats has been so hard but Wally and Eva are helping us heal wonderfully. You can use any picture, whichever one stands out to you. I appreciate you doing this, these gifts are priceless. Thank you! 0F9CD992-DB55-4F55-AD9B-74F42FF5C5E5.jpeg 1102A604-58C8-4442-BA5C-5F77F8F631EA.png 0DF69AB8-FD41-4CEA-9A9A-2812D6DEFAF2.jpeg 3D091344-5F15-403B-B335-A99A978D4AC3.jpeg F9A830AE-4A89-4A6E-A07A-F81051DFE0DF.jpeg

AussieBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB

macawpower58

Flying along the Avenue
Avenue Veteran
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Avian Angel
Shutterbugs' Best
@Wally&Eva I thought Mr. Mango was making you a signature?

Wally&Eva

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Carol
@Wally&Eva I thought Mr. Mango was making you a signature?
Oh yes, I was going to try to use one as a signature and one as profile picture (if the person didn’t mind.) I’m running out of photos of them together, it’s almost impossible to get them both into one, now that they are so mobile. And it is both of their names on here, we can’t play favorites haha :pletyf::parrotletgreenhen: this is no way takes away from @MR. Mango’s acceptance of my request. I don’t possess this kind of talent and just love seeing the different styles. I have a temporary one that a reallllly kind and talented AA user who saw the thread, sent to me. I was really thankful that they gave my birds a go, I think they captured their playfulness perfectly!

I hope no one felt slighted or feels any obligation!! If admin prefers, I can withdraw my request. Thanks!

AussieBird

Rollerblading along the road
Celebirdy of the Month
Mayor of the Avenue
Avenue Spotlight Award
Real Name
Call me AB
Oh yes, I was going to try to use one as a signature and one as profile picture (if the person didn’t mind.) I’m running out of photos of them together, it’s almost impossible to get them both into one, now that they are so mobile. And it is both of their names on here, we can’t play favorites haha :pletyf::parrotletgreenhen: this is no way takes away from @MR. Mango’s acceptance of my request. I don’t possess this kind of talent and just love seeing the different styles. I have a temporary one that a reallllly kind and talented AA user who saw the thread, sent to me. I was really thankful that they gave my birds a go, I think they captured their playfulness perfectly!

I hope no one felt slighted or feels any obligation!! If admin prefers, I can withdraw my request. Thanks!
I don't think there's a need to withdraw your request! There's several members here who have multiple siggy, some of them have combined them into a rotating gif or they manually swap them out. I actually have a few, but I only really change it for Christmas :)

Wally&Eva

Jogging around the block
Real Name
Carol
I don't think there's a need to withdraw your request! There's several members here who have multiple siggy, some of them have combined them into a rotating gif or they manually swap them out. I actually have a few, but I only really change it for Christmas :)
Thanks! I didn’t know if there was a rule where you could only have one at a time. I love that you have a Christmas one!

SunnySandi

Walking the driveway
What an adorable style! I love the little chibi’s :swoon:

Also, if you’re using the Sketchbook app (icon is the tip of an orange pencil) in your toolbar there is an icon with a capital T. That is your insert text tool, you can change the color and font as well!

From a fellow sketch user ;) Your handwriting is just as nice as any font btw, so don’t feel like you need typed text!